Can You Keep A Secret?

Myles and I got back at the hotel after seven that night. We went all over. It felt like I was in another universe with him. Myles was really amazing to hang around with. We went to one park and we were playing in the fountain. It was so fun until the police officer gave us a warning. After that, we went to this restaurant called Kings and Aces. Their food was soooooooo good! I ordered this spicy and sweet barbeque chicken wrap and Myles got a spicy and sweet pork brisket. We shared and his brisket tasted sooooo good. I’m definitely coming back here before we leave Nevada. After that, we just walked around and at one point we got lost, but then we retraced our tracks.

So yeah when we got back, everyone was in the lobby sitting down worried and Jhene was crying. No one noticed us until I spoke.

“W-What happened?” As soon as I spoke, Jhene got up and ran to hug me. Prodigy, Ray, and Prince came up to me and also gave me and Myles a hug.

“I thought something terrible happened to you.” Jhene said and the rest agreed. Huh?

“I was just out with Myles. Did you guys try calling me?”

“Y-Yeah, but you wasn’t answering.” I checked my phone in my pocket and remembered what happened.

“Crap! I forgot it got wet.” Myles checked his too.

“Yeah mines too.” Jhene gave Myles and me the eye and smirked at me.

“Well I’m fine. Did Keisha and Walter know I left?” The guys shook their head.

“No. I was just about to text them.”

“Oh. Well I’m going to freshen up. Are we doing anything tonight?”

“Y-Yeah. We’re going to the pool again.” I nodded.

“Okay well bye.” I waved them off and took the elevator to my room. I took a quick shower and lay down on my bed. Wow I’m tired. Today was a long and amazing day. I never had this much fun with someone in my entire life. He is so fun and outgoing. He makes me feel different than anyone has ever made me feel—even Chresanto. Wow, Myles might be it. Forget Chresanto, he can go that way. --------à

He doesn’t care about me, and I don’t care about him anymore. I’m finally over him. No more tears, no more cutting, no more pills, just pure happiness. I’m very happy I came on this trip, because if I didn’t then I would have been home crying in my bed all day. This little part of me worries how my mom and my little sister is doing. But then, they haven’t called, so I guess they’re doing fine without me. *Kanye shrug*

I woke up to my phone vibrating. Wow, I must have fallen asleep. It was a text from Myles

ItsABigDeal-_-: Bighead :D Wake up it’s like 9:30 :P

Me: I fell asleep :/

ItsABigDeal-_-: Wow, I guess you had a great time then.

Me: Yes I did! America is amazing. I can’t wait to move her for college.

ItsABigDeal-_-:J Good. Now get your butt up and come down to the pool with us.

I sighed.

Me: I can’t.

ItsABigDeal-_-: Why?

Me: I don’t like pools. They’re too cold.

ItsABigDeal-_-: -______- Girl stop playing. Come please? For me? For Myles Bighead?

Me: Lol nope :P

He didn’t text back yet, so I got out of bed and brushed my teeth.

ItsABigDeal-_-: Okay I got a better idea ;)

Me: what is that exactly?

ItsABigDeal-_-: Hot tub

Me: With you? No.

ItsABigDeal-_-: What? Come on please? And you’re right. Pools can get a little too cool. I’m freezing.

Me: lol well freeze! Teehee

ItsABigDeal-_-:Oh that’s how you feel? Aiight. I got you.

Me: Fine. I’ll be there in a bit. Don’t let nobody know where you’re going.

ItsABigDeal-_-: Yes ma’am.

I went into my suitcase and found a bathing suit and changed into it. It was a simple black bikini with silver designs on it. I grabbed my towel and slipped on some basketball shorts, my hoodie and my slippers and snuck to the top of the hotel where the hot tub was. I saw him sitting on the ledge inside the hotel and sneaked up too him and hugged him.

“Hey you came.” He said turning around and giving me a hug.

“Yeah.” Crap, maybe I shouldn’t have come. I just remembered about my cuts and he might freak out or worst, tell Keisha. Would he? No. I’ve only known him for two days and he has been amazing to me. Maybe I could tell him this little secret.  He sat down in the water and got comfortable.

“What you waiting for?” I laughed.

“Wait.” I turned around and took off my clothes and folded my arms so he won’t see them. I sat near him and got comfortable. The heat and the bubbles against the fresh cuts from yesterday felt amazing. I closed my eyes and brought my head back.

“Hey don’t sleep on me.” He said splashing water on me.

“Hey!” I splashed him back.

“Oh it’s on!” He said and started splashing me like crazy. We started splashing each other and laughing like crazy. He stopped laughing and splashing all of a sudden and got closer to me. His eyes were fixed on my arms.

“Taylor…” I folded my arms.

“Can you keep a secret for me?”

 Follow me on Twitter PLEASE @xo_SillyPhilly & my fanpage @SpiffyLovers_) COmment , Vote Share ! Mostly comment , I love the feedback . Tips will help also & I'm looking for someone to look over and edit my work . Thanks you all ! Tweet me !