Bye Rocky Road..!:D

(A little recap on Taylor’s/Marie’s POV at the mall.)

“OH MY F-ING GOSHH!! You better text him back?!” Maddy yelled looking at me and smiling like crazy.

“Shut up Madison.” I said while Maddy and I headed to the car. When we got into the car, I texted Jeena before starting the car.

            Me: Girl come by my house now. You’re sleeping over by me tonight! No excuses!

            Jeena: Girl I’m on my way now!:D

            Me: Kk

            I then started to driving down the road to 7 Eleven. I bought water, 4 bags of Takis, and a box of kettle corn. Have your ever taste Takis? It’s the shit! Give me one of these bad boys and I’ll be jumping all over the place! When I reached home, I cleaned up my room before Jeena came. I then took a hot shower to cool down myself and think back to what happen today. When I got out the shower, I put on my Superman pajama pants and a blue shirt. Jeena came rushing to my room and jumped onto my bed.

“Girl how was it?!!” She asked begging for details. I sat down beside her and started to smile.

“It was interesting…here.” I said while handing her autograph from Princeton.

“!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” She said while giving me a really tight hug as she adored the paper.

“Love you too.” I said while trying to regain the strength to breathe.

“So you got a picture with the boys?” She asked while resting the picture in a safe place and smoothing it out making sure it doesn’t have any dust on it.

“Yupp.” I said while handing her the picture.

“Oh my gosh Prince look so cute!!” she squealed while smiling like crazy.

“Yeah yeah. So do you want to hear what happen or you gonna smother your face onto my picture?”

“Honestly, I don’t know which is one is better.”

“Trust me my story is much better.” I said while lying down on my bed beside her as we looked at my room’s ceiling.

“Okay tell me tell me tell me!” She said while laughing. Someone is extremely hyper…

            “Okay sooo when we got there, we were in this hugggeeee line. And it took us about an hour and a half before Maddy got to see the boys. So when Maddy saw them, she started grinning like Garfield and you know-acting like herself when she sees someone really cute. So after she got her autograph, I came up to the boys and told them hi. Prodigy, Princeton and Ray Ray said hi together, and after a couple of seconds Roc Royal said hi to me with a huge grin on his face staring me in amazement. The boys and I looked at him like “what the fuck?” but then we just forgot it. So then I asked Princeton to write down if he can sign the picture for you. After he signed it, I asked the guys if they could take a picture with Maddy with me. So-”

“Tayyyyyy you’re giving me too many details. What happened?.” She asked sounding bored.

“Okay all together, Roc Royal asked me for my number.” I said talking fast and just let it out.

“What!!! Give me details!” She said while looking at me in amazement.

“Lol wow okay so now you want to details?” I asked while laughing.

“Yes please tell me everything!”

            “Okay okay. So when I asked them if I could take a picture with them, Roc burst out sure before any of the boys could say anything, and stood by me. When we finish took the pictures with all the boys and Madison, he told me to stay as if I was a puppy and asked the camera to take a picture with only me and him with his phone. I got a little mad, but then he put his hands by my waist and brought us closer to take the picture. I was blushing like crazy and as soon as I saw the picture, I grabbed Madison and we both started heading out the mall.”