Just When The Bad Gets Worst

Taylor's POV:

It took me forever to get a hold of myself. Heck, if you were in my position you probably would too. He loves me, but broke up with me? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. 

I slowly walked back to the hotel and went to my room and sat on my couch looking out into space. Chresanto, despite the wrong he did, was the ying to my yang. My love. He was the one and I messed things up again and now we have to go our separate ways. We're over. We're over...

My phone buzzed and I answered it.

"Hey girl are you ready for tomorrow?" Jeena asked excitingly. I forgot I was leaving tomorrow.

"Y-Yeah I'm ready. I got all my bags packed and everything." 

"You don't sound excited."

"I know it's just that I'm going to miss America that's all." I lied saying.

"Oh." She simply said.

"Yeah. Hey, I'm going to call you back later. I have to do something." 

"Okay. Talk to you later. Love you!"

"Love you too Jeena."

I hung up the phone and went to take a shower. I got dressed into my galaxy pants and a hoodie and my black vans. I grabbed my Beats and played Ed Sherran. 

I walked out of my room and caught up with Melody and and Myles. 

"Hey Melody?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah Taylor?"

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day. I overreacted and I shouldn't have." She smiled.

"It's okay. I understand." They both were holding hands.

"You both seem really happy together. I hope your relationship works better and last longer than Chres's and I's relationship." They both looked confused. Before they could of ask me anything, I walked off with tears running down my face.

I opened the door for the stairwell and his there. I heard them running past and I listened until the cost was cleared. Why did I say that to them?! I don't want them to comfort and feel sorry for me. I just want to be left alone.

I opened the door and walked out the hotel with my wallet and my phone. Today is my last day in America. Let me enjoy while it lasts. 

I first walked into a tattoo and piercing store. I really want a tattoo and some piercings. Is it because of what happened today? Absolutely not. I've always wanted one. I got an industrial on my left ear. It hurt so bad I was giggling to myself. I wish Jeena was with me to see this. I got a tattoo of music note to my ear to compliment my industrial. It looked amazing.

After hitting a couple stores, I went back to my room to see everyone, but Prod and Roc. What is going on? When they saw me, they ran up to me.

"Taylor!" Jhene screamed.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Prod is in the hospital!" I dropped my bags and stared blankly at her. 

"Please tell me you're lying!" I screamed. 

"I'm not! Roc and Prod were arguing again and Prod overdose himself." Jhene said while pulling me out of the hotel. What more damaged does Roc want to do?

When we got to the hospital, Prod laid motionless on the bed breathing. There were wires everywhere. He looked stressed and tired. Everyone was silently crying while I was just shaking in anger. Roc! That idiot! Why would he do this to Prod? Why?! I ran out of the room and went outside the hospital to try and calm myself down. After ten minutes of meditating and thinking happy though, i walked back into the hospital. Prod was awake when i got there and i ran and hugged him.

"Prod I'm so sorry Roc made you do this!" I sobbed. I was holding him tight not wanting to let go. He tapped my head and i looked up at him. Why is he smiling?

"Taylor it's okay."

"No it isn't!" I screamed.

"What were you guys possibly arguing about for you to do this Craig?" Ray asked. He looked at me and frowned.

"Taylor." I froze. "He was blaming me for him putting Taylor in the hospital." I started crying again.

"It's not your fault Craig. I promise it isnt. It's all of mine." 

"No it is all of his fault. If he didn't kiss Melody, then none of thus would of happen." Prince said.

"No it is my fault." Melody whispered. "He asked for one more kissed and i let him. If i said no, none of this would of happened. I'm sorry Taylor. I'm sorry Prod." She said and ran out the door. Myles ran after. The room got quiet. Cheyenne walked in with tears running down her eyes. She looked really pissed. When Craig saw her, he froze.

"C-Can you guys leave?" We nodded and got out the room.

Craig's POV:

Cheyenne stood there angry with her fists clenched staring at me.

"B-Baby." I whispered. She started crying some more.

"How could you do this to me Craig?" She croaked. I sat up on my bed ad gestured for her to come near me.

"NO!" 

"Cheyenne I'm sorry."

"Why would you wanna leave me Craig?"

"Trust me I don't. I wasn't thinking."

"When you swallowed those pills, did i ever crossed your mind?" 

"Baby of course you did!"

Then why would you do this to yourself?! To me?! Why?!"

"I was just a little stressed and I needed an escape." When i said that, she looked at me wide eyed. Oh my. I unleashed the Kraken.

"AN ESCAPE?! WHAT HAPPENED TO TALKING WITH ME?! AM I NOT HELPFUL CRAIG?! YOU SHOULD OF CALLED ME!" She screamed. "SOMEONE'S GIRLFRIEND DOES NOT LIKE GETTING CALLED FROM ONE OF HIS FRIENDS SAYING THAT HER BOYFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF OVERDOSE!"

I swallowed. Wow, i seriously messed up. I sholdn't have done this to her. She's all i love. She's so important me and the same vice versa. I mean, if I heard she was in the hospital for ANYTHING tragic, i would break down.

"Can you come here? Please?" She slowly walked to me and i grabbed her hands and looked straight into her eyes.

"Cheyenne i am so so so sorry for scaring you. I should of called and i ask for you to come over. I was only thinking of myself and i apologize for that. I wont ever do that to you ever again."

"You promise?" She asked with her puppy eyes. I swear those eyes are the reason i fell in love with her.

"I promise." She hugged me hard and sobbed into my chest.

"I love Chey." I whispered.

"I love you too Craig."