"You don't know how much I missed you..."

Taylor’s POV:

We made love to each other so much last night as if we were a bunch of horny rabbits. Good thing I’m on a different floor than him so the rest of the guys won’t have to her our screams. He left my room and went to his before Keisha would notice. He promised we’ll have breakfast together today so when he left I took a quick shower. It was raining outside so I dressed into some sweatpants and my MSFTS hoodie. I turned my iPod on and it shuffled to Underwater by Jaden Smith and I walked out my room.

As I walked into the breakfast room, I saw Roc kissing Melody. I dropped my glass of orange juice. When it dropped, everyone looked at me and Roc had a sorry look on his face.

“Baby it’s not what it looks like.” Roc said coming after me but I slapped him so hard in the face it echoed through the room. Everyone was looking at us and whispering but I didn’t care.

“DON’T TOUCH ME CHRESANTO! YOU KEEP MAKING PROMISES TO ME AND I’LL BE THE DUMB ASS FOOL TO KEEP BELIEVING IN YOU AND SHIT! I’VE DEALT WITH YOU MORE THAN ENOUGH TIMES! I KEEP FALLING FOR YOUR LIES!”

“THEY’RE NOT LIES TAYLOR!” I slapped him again.

“SHUT UP!” I screamed.

“Taylor it’s not what you think.” Jacob said. I can’t believe this. Is he seriously defending Roc right now?

“ARE YOU SERIOUS JACOB?! YOU’RE GOING TO TAKE HIS SIDE NOW?!”

“No seriously Tay-.” Jhene started to say but I cut her off.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU ALL ARE TAKING HIS SIDE RIGHT NOW! I’M DONE! GO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STUPID ASS HOE OVER THERE YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!” I looked at over to Melody. “ARE YOU TAKING NOTES? YOU SEE THE WAY HE TREATS ME? I HOPE HE TREATS YOU BETTER!” I looked back Chres who was still holding his face and crying and stared at everyone. “DON’T CALL OR TEXT ME! NONE OF YOU!” I yelled with tears in my eyes and walked off.

I can’t believe he decided to go back to Melody when he told me he loved me yesterday. How can he be so heartless? And how can they just take his side when he just kissed her?! I went to my room and locked the door. I ran to my bedroom and started searching through my bag for my phone to call Jeena and something dropped. I held the metal blade up in my hand and smiled at its beauty.

“You don’t know how much I missed you.”

I made a warm bubble bath and stripped off my clothes. I turned on my stereo and put the volume on full blast. The Weeknd’s voice echoed through the room and I went inside the tub still holding the blade in my hand. I rested my head on the small pillow attached to the tub and breathe. My phone kept vibrating but I ignored it. I held tightly to the blade and start making slits on my inner thighs. The pain was excruciating but yet soothing. I made a few more cuts on my arms and rested my head back. I started to feel a little lightheaded. The cd started to scratch but I didn’t care. Sleep was coming to me and I didn’t want to fight it. My eyes felt extremely heavy and I couldn’t move. I didn’t feel like moving anyways. The phone started vibrating again and the sound of it started fading away and everything just went black. I like that color.