Trouble in Paradise?

Everyone knew about Roc and I argument they just don’t know what it was about. Jhene and Justice was bugging me ever since we got in the bus wondering what the argument was about and over and over again I told them to forget about it. I would have told them to fuck off but that’ll sound too harsh. They gave up and went to the living room where Roc, Prince, and Ray were playing games.

I grabbed my pillow and went to Myles bunk.

“Hey babe.” He said giving me a sheepish smile and moving over so I can lie down. I put my head on his chest.

“You wanna talk about it?”

“No.” He sighed. He started playing with my hair.

“What were you doing before I came here?”

“Thinking about you.” I smiled.

“You’re so corny sometimes.” He laughed.

“Thank you. I take that as a compliment.”

“What were you doing at your bunk?”

“I was being annoyed by Justice and Jhene.”

“Sounds like fun.” I laughed.

“It’s not. They kept asking about what happened earlier. No one needs to know about it. It’s nothing.” His hands froze for a few seconds, but then continued playing with my hair.

“Not even me?” It was my turn to freeze.

“There’s nothing to say.” I whispered.

“Yes there is! Stop lying to me Taylor!”

“Hey, I already got into one argument tonight. I don’t need to get into another one.”

“I don’t want to argue with you either, but what do you expect Tay? I’m trying to figure out something that happened to you and you’re just hiding it from me.” I sighed.

“I’m not hiding anything.” I whispered.

“So we hide things and lie in relationships now? Okay I get it.”

“No because I’m doing neither.”

“I just don’t see why you can’t tell me.”

“Like I said, there’s nothing to say.” He got angry.

“Whatever. We’ll talk about this later.”

“Fine.”

“Babe?”

“What?”

“Babe.” He said again.

“What?”

“Bbbaaabbbeeee.” He said laughing. I hit him in the stomach.

“Ouch Tay. Stop abusing me.” I laughed.

“You deserved it.”

“I disagree. I was simply practicing for when we do it soon.”

“Just shut up and go over. He lay down and I lay down facing him. He started rubbing my sides.

“Let’s keep this PG-13.” I said smiling.

“No promises.” He whispered sending chills down my spine. He laughed.

“Go to sleep Myles.”

“No goodnight kiss?”

“Nope.”

“Hell no you gonna give me a kiss today.” He said pushing his lips on mines sucking on my bottom lip but I didn’t respond. He moved his lips and started making a trail down my neck. I moaned softly causing him to smile. He kissed up my neck back to my lips sucking on my bottom lips and brushing his tongue on it asking for entrance but I didn’t. He bit it causing my mouth to open and he instantly slid his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and I won. I broke the kiss and turned around. He grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him.

“Goodnight Myles.”

“Goodnight love.”