My Apologies

I grabbed a piece of pen and paper and started writing a letter when they see all my stuff gone.

Dear everyone,

First off, I would like to say I am so so so sorry for not telling you all about me hurting myself especially not telling you Prod. I was wrong for pushing every one of you all away. You’re right Craig; I am a pusher. Jhene. You were my first friend on this bus. I trusted you and told you one of my darkest secret and you told everyone. You betrayed me. You were like a sister to me, but now you’re just a girl that I knew. Myles. I’m sorry for leaving you like this. It was fun while it lasted. You and I both know this wasn’t going to work. I’m sorry, but we’re just not meant for each other. Prod and Jacob? I love you both so much. I don’t remember if I ever told you all this before but you both are one of the few that I hold close to my heart. I understand if you hate me. I sort of hate myself too… I don’t know why I came here… But what I do know is that I belong home. My bunk is clean and my bags are gone. I’m taking a flight back home to be with my family. Thanks for everything.

Love,

Taylor

I folded the paper and placed it under my pillow. There were no flights tomorrow but two days after. I took it anyway and reserved in a hotel close to the airport. I’ll just stay there for a couple of days. Everyone was playing games outside paying no mind to me so I started packing my stuff in my carry-on. After packing, I took a shower and went to sleep. I got a big day ahead of me. Good night.