The "L" Word

“Are you sure this is going to work?” I asked Jacob anxiously. I was walking back and forth in my room wondering what to wear. Jacob was at my house helping me find clothes to wear. He was laying down on my bed texting as if it was his house.

“Yes Maria the plan is going to work.” He said while getting off the bed and now looking into my closet. “Now let’s see what you are going to wear chica.”

“Could you please explain to me this plan again?”

“Ayy caramba Maria.” He said while turning around. “I’m going to call Chre’ and ask him if he can pick me up by your house. Then he’s going to get all confused and stuff, but he will come either way. When he comes, I’ll push him inside the house, maybe tackle him, take his keys and give them to you, and drive off. Whatever happens, you must not give him the keys until you settle things out.”

“What if he tackles me down for the keys?” I asked. He’s basically leaving me. I don’t think that’s how you supposed to help someone.

“Chre’ loves you too much to hurt you.”

I heard what Jacob said, but I didn’t know what to say. I started looking through my closet and finally found something. “How about this?” I asked Jacob. I took out my grey sweatpants, a grey and black sweatshirt.

“Not bad. Now all I have to do is call him.” he said while getting up and dialing a number on his phone.

“Okay I’m going to take a shower.” I said while grabbing my clothes and my stuff with me into the bathroom.

Jacob’s (POV)-

When she got into the shower, I dialed Chre’s number unto my phone and called him.

Chre’: What the fuck do you want? I swear, that nigga acts like he is on his period ever since the fight with him and Taylor.

Me: Hi to you too. What are you doing right now?

Chre’: I was sleeping, but now I’m awake. He said harshly.

Me: I need you to come pick me up man. My car broke down.

Chre’: So why the fuck you don’t call a mechanic?

Me: I don’t feel like it man. So you coming for me or what?

Chre’: Yeah I’ll be there I a minute. Where you at?

I told him where I was and he said okay and I hanged up. As childish as the plan sounds, I hope it works.

Taylor’s (POV)-

I took a hot long shower with my strawberry body wash. When I got out the shower, I dried my hair with a towel so it can be a little frizzy and put on my clothes. I looked in the mirror to check to see if I looked okay and went downstairs to talk to Jacob.

“How do I look?” I asked while turning around.

“You look like Roc’s girlfriend. He said he’s coming so he should be here any minute.” He said while sitting on the couch.

“Okay. Do you think you will be able to tackle Roc down?” I asked while sitting next to him.

“No, but I was thinking maybe I could just talk to him. If he doesn’t cooperate I’ll punch him.” I looked at him as if he was crazy. When he turned and notices I was looking at him, he laughed. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt him bad.”

“Oh…thanks.”

“No problem.”

Roc’s (POV)-