Cali Baby :)

I’m in Cali bitch! When I got out the airport, I saw the boys (except you know who) waiting for me.

“Craig!” I yelled and ran up to them and give them a huge hug.

“Group hug!” Ray yelled.

“I miss you all so much!” What I said sounded more like a muffle since I was all squished. We all laughed and walked to the car.

“What you been doing while we were gone?” I swallowed.

“N-Nothing much. I was missing ya’ll so much. Hey I’m sorry for not responding to ya’ll texts. I was really stressed.”

“It’s no problem. We know what was going on. No biggy.” Princeton said. I wonder how he’s doing. I really hope he doesn’t like me no more. I should talk to him when we are alone. Let’s just hope he won’t do anything.

“Okay me and Ray gonna get your bags.” I spoke too soon.

“Alright it’s two leopard print huge suitcases.” They nodded and walked off leaving me and Jacob alone.

“Jake I—”

“You don’t have to worry about anything Maria. I thought about everything and realize that I shouldn’t mess with ya. I was just going through a lot of crap with my ex and was desperate to go with another girl. Then you came along and you just seemed like the right one. My moves didn’t work on you obviously because you and Chres loved each other a lot. So I’m sorry for everything I did. Friends?” I smiled and gave him a hug.

“Friends.”

When Ray and Craig got my stuff, we drove over to the conjunction house. I started getting nervous as soon as Craig started the car. The boys told me they’ll protect me and back me up if anything which made me less nervous. This is one of the reasons why I love them.

The conjunction house—no let me scratch that. The conjunction mansion is huge as hell. It was like the boys’ house in Canada but three times bigger. There were a few cars outside. Dear God, please don’t let Chresanto be in there with his girlfriend? Pretty please?

We got out the car and the guys grabbed my suitcases as I held on to my purse. The guys notice I was nervous and laughed. Craig brought his arm around my shoulder and we walked in. I took a deep breath.

“Everybody we’re back from the airport!” Craig yelled out. Ray and Prince disappeared. A lady looking in the mid-twenties came up and brought her hand to shake mines.

“Hi I’m Keisha and you are?”

“I’m Taylor.” I shook her hand smiling.

“It’s nice to meet you Taylor. How was your flight?”

“Bumpy.” She laughed.

“Don’t worry, your trip with us won’t be bumpy at all. I’ll talk to you later. I hear Ray in the fridge. Ray!” She said walking down the hall.

“Come on let me introduce you to the others.”

“Okay.” I met with Justice Domingo, Jhene Aiko, Walter, and the bus driver. I didn’t see Chresanto anywhere (which is a great thing). I went in the kitchen and saw Jhene.

“Hey Taylor.” She said while sipping on some unknown liquid.

“Hey Jhene. What you got in that drink?” I said giving her the eye. She laughed.

“You want some?”

“Girl, you don’t even have to ask twice. Pour it up. Pour it up.”

“Watch it all fall out.” She said continuing the song. We both started laughing like crazy.