Why Do You Care?

The next day, everyone packed their stuff and got on the tour bus to go to Houston, Texas. Myles and I haven’t told anyone about our relationship because we want to keep it as a surprise. Jhene still haven’t talked to me yet. I’m really starting to miss her. I’ve only known her for a week and she’s like a sister.

We are now all in the living room watching movies. I was sitting next to Myles and Justice and the rest were on the floor. All of a sudden, Keisha came in and sat with us and started talking.

“As soon as the bus gets into Houston, we’ll be going straight to the theatre for the concert.” We all nodded and continued watching the movie until she turned it off.

“Keisha come on!” Ray yelled.

“I dare you to raise your voice at me like that again.” Everybody got quiet staring at Ray and then started laughing.

“Yes maa’.” We laughed again.

“That’s what I thought. As I was saying, Walter and I thought of a last minute idea for the concert to sort of announce to Team Mindless.” The guys smiled.

“What is it?” Prod asked.

“Do we get to swim in the crowd? You know when people just jump in the crowd and they carry you around?” Prince asked. We all laughed.

“It’s not a rock and roll concert silly.” I said.

“No and no. All of you have girlfriends right?” All the guys smiled and Myles nudged me a little causing me to smile. No one noticed.

“Yeah.” All the guys said.

“Good. Well to stop all the false rumours that’s going on with you dating whoever, we thought that you guys would go up and introduce them to the fans.” The room got quiet.

“I don’t mind doing that. I can wear the cute skirt I bought the other day.” Melody said.

“Shut up.” Jhene said and I smiled.

“Keisha...you sure that’s a good idea?” Prince asked.

“Well it would stop the rumours. You guys are 16 and 17 you all are going to date. Team Mindless have to understand that. So you all need to come up with a speech that’ll touch their hearts and make them understand. I will need it by this afternoon so you better start writing.” She said and walked off, but Prod stopped her.

“Keisha, my girlfriend lives in Canada.” Prod said.

“Tell her that I’m sending her a ticket to come down here.” He smiled.

“Okay.” He got up and left with this huge smile on his face. He most really likes this girl. The guys turned off the TV and went to their bunks as well leaving us four girls in the living room.

“Jhene can we talk?” I asked.

“Nope.”

“It’s going to make you feel better.” I said smiling. She smiled a little. “You know you want to talk to me. Come let’s talk in my bunk.” We both got up and went to my bunk and she sat.

“Well, I want to say I’m sorry. You’re right about everything.” She smiled.

“I’m sorry too. Besties?” She asked with her pinky popped out. I let out my pinky finger too and twisted it with hers.

“Besties.”

Later that day, I was in my bunk listening to There Will Be Tears by Frank Ocean. My phone vibrated and I smiled knowing who it was.