Where Credit is Due

Church: You want us to turn her back on again? After we just went through all that trouble to shut her down?

Rayner: What do you mean 'we'? I did that shit, with a little help from Caboose, of course.

Church: Oh whatever.

Caboose: But she said she knows where O'Malley is.

Church: Maybe she was lying. How could she possibly know that? What do you think Tex, can we turn her back on again? Disable her guns or somethin'?

Crouching behind Sheila, Tex is looking through the tank's operating system.

Tex: Not a chance, she's a wreck back here. I'm not even sure how she was operational anyway.

Rayner: She's got determination.

Caboose: Oh, I know, uh, we could put her inside my head! Like O'Malley. I've got lots of extra room in there.

Church: Yeah, I bet, and, no. She's not that kind of A.I.

Rayner: Yeah, sorry Caboose. She could only be moved over if we had a similar class of vehicle. Wait...

Church: Yeah, if only we had some other kind of big vehicle that we could move her in to. We can't use the warthog 'cause that doesn't have anything...

Rayner: The ship.

Church: Huh?

Rayner: The ship Sister arrived in. It should be big enough to fit in all of Sheila.

Tex gets up from behind Sheila and joins them.

Tex: Yeah, that could work. We'll just need  to set up a hardline to transfer her.

Tucker comes running out of the base.

Tucker: Church, wait!

Church: Huh?

Tucker: Church hold on a second I've got something to tell you!

Church: Tucker what, what is it?

Tucker joins up, still panting from the run.

Tucker: I just wanted to say, I got a hardline Tex can use. Bow chicka bow wow!

Tex: How did you even hear that?

Tucker: Pff! I'm like Superman, I know when I'm needed.

Rayner: Yeah, right. More like Super-horny-man--wait, you... you haven't been listening to my, late-night calls, have you?

Tucker: And I thought I was the only one who knows how to please a woman. How'd you come up with that thing with her legs--

Rayner: Ho ho-kay! Back to business! (whispering) Note to self, soundproof the rooms.

================================

Getting up from the ground, Grif shakes off the drowsiness from being forced unconscious.

Sarge: Shake it off, you big orange baby, what happened to you?

Donut: He's been chasing the dragon.

Simmons: Donut, shut up, he was drugged just like me.

Donut: That's what I'm saying! He fell off the wagon, and shook hands with the Devil!

Simmons: Shut up!