Repent, the End Is Near

In the underground lair, Flowers is talking with Vic on the computer screen.

Flowers: Yes, everything is coming together as planned. And these fools still have no idea. Once the young one gets his sword, there will be no stopping us.

Vic: Hey, what about the other guy, dude, does he know about the thing with the thing?

Flowers: No that beast does not suspect anything either. Everyone has played right in to our hands. Muuhuhohuhhahahahaaa...Okay, maybe that was a little loud. Huhahahaaa. There. That's better.

================================

Multiple Wyomings are giving chase to the Blue trio.

Wyoming 6: They're getting away!

Tucker: Come on!

Wyoming 1: Cut them off!

Church: Why aren't you two being affected by any of this?

Wyoming 3: Remember the sniper shot.

Rayner: I don't know why, but it has something to do with our swords.

Rayner brings out his dual pistols and shoots Wyoming 4 and 3.

Wyoming 3: Guh!

Church: Seriously? Why?

Wyoming 5: I've got to get my sight!

Tucker: Just trust us!

Wyoming 7: Get off the ledge you fool!

Tucker turns and shoots Wyoming 1 off the top of the base with the sniper rifle.

Wyoming 1: Ah- Ooph!

Rayner: Tucker! You stay with Tex and Church and deal with the British mob. I'll go handle the tank. To the left!

The trio dodged to their left, multiple bullets striking exactly where they had been.

Tucker: Got it!

As the hail of bullets continue, Rayner split off from the two to go take out Gary.

Tucker: The cliff! Head for the cliff!

Wyoming 2: This time, flank him!

Tucker: That's where Tex will be!

Church: Are you sure?

Wyoming 7: Hey, hey!

Tucker: No, not that way!

Wyoming 7: Now I've got you!

Tucker aims at Church's head, and Church ducks, allowing Tucker to shoot Wyoming 7 in the face.

Wyoming 7: Ah!

Church: Hey you know what, I kinda like this new all-knowing badass Tucker. He's certainly a lot better than the old one.

Church heads off between some rocks.

Tucker: No Church wait! The other way!

Gary: Knock knock, Church.

Church: Son of a bitch!

Gary fires the tank's cannon at Church, who evades and rejoins Tucker.

Tucker: I meant the other other way. My bad dude.