Chapter 14

Warning!: Sexual content ahead! Don't read on if any of this makes you uncomfortable!

Carter's POV

His eyes slightly widened. "Baby, are you sure? I want you to be absolutely positive."

I nodded my head quickly. "Im sure. I want you to take my virginity."

He grabbed my hands and held them. "Ok baby. Ok."

He leaned down and kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down with me as I laid back on the bed. He moved away from my lips and left kisses on my cheek, then my chin, and he finally moved down to my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot, making me shiver.

"Hold on baby girl," He said. He pulled me up and then reached around to my back. He pulled the zipper of my dress down and then helped me pull my arms out of it, revealing my strapless bra. He was about to undo it but he stopped.

"Can I?" He asked permission. I was getting a little nervous but I nodded my head yes. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra. He slowly pulled it off. The cold air, mixed with the fact that I was turned on, caused my nipples to instantly get hard. He leaned back and examined my chest. His stare was making me uncomfortable so I used my arms to cover myself.

"No, no, no," he said, pulling my arms away from my chest. "Im sorry for staring but you're just so beautiful."
I smiled and put my head down, blushing. He gently pushed me back so that I was laying down again. He leaned down and took one of my nipples in his mouth, making me gasp. He used his hand and twisted my other one in between his fingers.

"Michael," I winced when he bit my nipple.

"Sorry baby," he said lowly. His voice had become even deeper, dropping an octave. It was even sexier than his normal voice. He moved and sucked on the other one, not neglecting it. When he was finished, he moved down, leaving wet kisses on my stomach. He got up and stood in front of me. He pulled the dress all the way off, making sure his touch never left my skin.

Once he pulled my legs out of the dress, his hands moved upward until they reached my thighs. At this point, all Im left in is my underwear. He slowly spread my legs apart, revealing my center. He took two fingers and rubbed along the crotch of my panties. That alone was enough to make me gasp.

He continued to rub along my clit, making me twist and turn. He looked up at me and bit his lip. "Can I take them off?"

I nodded and he stopped rubbing me. He hooked his fingers on the sides and pulled them down, the same way he'd done with my dress. I was completely bare in front of him. He started to rub me again but this time, it felt even better because I didn't have the barrier of underwear in between his fingers and my center.

"Ahhh," I whispered. He then slowly stuck a finger inside me. He moved it in and out while he looked me in my eyes.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes," I answered. He tried to stick a second finger in but he couldn't get it in.

"Oww Michael," I whispered, whimpering at the discomfort.

"Its ok baby. Calm down."

He then put his mouth right on my center, licking and sucking on my clit. My back arched off the bed and I wrapped my fingers in his hair. I had never felt anything like it and I started to moan uncontrollably.

"Aww shit baby," I moaned.

"Don't stop?" He asked, stopping momentarily.

"No, don't stop." I answered, shaking my head no. He continued to devour me and he easily slipped a second finger inside of me. He started to finger me and eat me at the same time, which drove me wild.

"Fuck!" I yelled out. I felt a pressure start to build up that I wanted to release. "Michael?" I said, scared of what I was feeling.

He must of knew what I was about to say. "Its ok baby. Just let it out."

I did what he said and I felt this rush of pleasure come over me. My mouth slightly parted and my back arched off the bed. I felt juices come out of me and Michael licked it all up. He slowly pulled his fingers out and I gasped at the empty feeling they left behind. He looked me in the eyes while he licked my juices off of his fingers.

"You taste good baby," he smirked at me. I never knew Michael was so nasty and it honestly turned me on even more. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. He then unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.
"Move up for me," he directed. I crawled to the top of the bed and laid there. He cut the lights off and the only light came from the lights outside that lit up Neverland. He came back and got in the bed with me. He got on top of me and kissed me, making me taste myself. He was right; I do taste good.

"You scared Carter?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I answered honestly. "But I trust you."

Hearing that made him smile. "Good." He leaned over and pulled something out of his bedside drawer. I realized it was protection. He ripped it open and slid it on. He positioned himself in between my legs.

"Relax, ok?"

I nodded and put my hands on his shoulders. He slowly started to enter me and I gasped at the pain. I dug my nails into his shoulders.

"Michael, it hurts."

"I know baby. Im sorry."

He kept trying to push it in but he wasn't making much progress. All of a sudden, he slammed into me. I felt myself stretch at his size and tears welled up in my eyes.

"You ok?" He asked, worridly. The pain was so intense, I didn't say anything. "Baby?"

"It just hurts."

He leaned down and kissed me, which took my mind off the pain. He slowly started to move in and out. The pain slowly went away and I started to feel pleasure.

"Damn Carter," he hissed. "So fucking tight."

Michael rarely ever cussed but hearing him cuss right now was sexy as hell to me.

"Fuck Michael," I moaned. I pulled him closer and wrapped my legs around his waist. He started to speed up and he looked me in my eyes the whole time. "Go deeper baby."

He slowly pushed all the way in and let me feel him. "Yeah, just like that."
He continued pumping in and out of me for about 20 minutes. I felt that same pressure start to build up again.

"Michael, baby," I whimpered.

"No, wait for me," he growled. He sped up and started going harder.

"I can't," I moaned. He continued to pump when I felt him twitch inside of me.

"Go ahead baby. Let it out." He said.

The same pleasure overcame me again and I squealed out. Michael let out a groan and I felt warmth inside of me. We caught our breath and he pulled out of me. He pulled off the condom and tied it up before throwing it into the trashcan by the bed. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You ok Carter?"

I nodded. "That was amazing. I never felt anything like that before."

He smirked at me. "Im happy you liked it baby."

He kissed my forehead and sighed. He started playing with my hair while I turned the tv on. We laid there, watching an interesting old black and white movie.

"Michael?" I called his name.

"Hmm?" He said not taking his eyes off the tv.

"I love you."

He looked down at me and smiled. "I love you too baby."

He leaned down kissed me. We spent the rest of the night just.......enjoying each other.

Please comment, vote and fan. Thanks guys. ✌