Chapter 18

Carter's POV

Me and my parents were sitting at the kitchen table and when I say they were upset, they were pissed

"What are you thinking, being here with this man?" My father asked me. He was pacing around the table and my mom was sitting next to me.

"Daddy, what are you talking about? He's my boyfriend."

"Andre, calm down. You don't even know him." My mother reasoned.

"Ive seen him on the news more than enough times to know all I need to know about him." My father spat.

"Daddy, Michael loves me. If you two just took a minute to talk to him, you'd clearly see that." I told them. My father stopped pacing and sat down next to me.

"Is all this what you want Carter? All of the attention, the media circus, the ridicule?" He questioned. I could tell that my father was talking about Michael's relationship with the media and his reputation for being quote unquote "weird".

"Daddy, the media are liars. Michael's nothing like how they try to make him out to be. He's the sweetest man I've ever met, besides you." My daddy smiled. "He's funny, kind, caring, and most of all, he loves me for who I am. Isn't that the kind of man you wanted for your little girl?"

He sighed. "Of course it is but are you sure he's the one you want?" I nodded my head quickly like a little kid. He grabbed my hand and held it. "Then Im gonna support you."

I squealed and jumped into his arms. My father laughed and kissed my head. "Thank you daddy." I turned around and hugged my mom.

We got up and walked back into the living room. Michael was just coming back downstairs and I noticed that he changed clothes. My parents sat on the couch and I walked over to Michael.

"How'd it go?" He whispered to me.

"They were upset, especially my dad," I sighed. "But he sees that you're what I want and he promised to support me."

He let out a breath and smiled slightly. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to where my parents were.

"Ok, now lets try this again. Mommy, daddy, this is Michael. Michael, this is my mom Teresa and my dad Andre."

Michael stuck his hand out and my father shook it. "Its nice to meet you son." My dad said.

"Nice to meet you too sir," Michael replied. After they let each other's hand go, my mom gave Michael a hug. Even though it surprised him, he laughed and hugged back.

"Its nice to meet you Mrs. Green," he said.

They pulled away and she held him at arm's length. "Its nice to meet you as well Michael. And please, call me Teresa."

He smiled and nodded. We all sat down and started to talk. The entire time, Michael never let go of my hand, which I thought was really cute.
An Hour and a Half Later

My parents were getting ready to leave but before they did, I pulled my mother off to the side.

"So mommy, what do you think?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "He's really nice. And I can tell that he loves you a lot."

"See? I told you," I laughed.

She hit me playfully and we linked arms as we walked towards the door, where Michael and my dad were talking.

"Look at them," my mom remarked. "Talking like old friends."

"I know. Its so cute." I said, smiling.

We walked over to them and my dad was giving Michael a handshake. "Now, you take good care of my daughter, alright?" My dad said.

Michael nodded. "Of course. You guys come back soon."

"We definitely will," my mother agreed. "I'd love to get in that amusement park."

We all laughed and I gave my mom and dad a huge hug. "I love y'all."

"We love you more sweetie." My dad replied. They walked out of the door and down the walkway to their car. Me and Michael watched as they got in and drove down to the gates leading out of Neverland. Michael closed the door and leaned up against it.

"You ok Applehead?" I asked.

He nodded. "That was not what I had in mind for the first time I would meet your parents."

I laughed and walked up to him. I reached up and held his face in my hands. "Its ok though, cause they're gonna grow to love you just like I do."

He smiled and kissed me. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. After a little while, he pulled away.

"Why don't we go upstairs and continue what we started earlier?" He asked, biting his lip.

"Uh un," I said waving my finger at him. "Your horniness is what got us in trouble in the first place. You're on punishment for a while."

"Baby, you can't be serious."

"Ohh I'm deadass. Better use your hand Applehead."

I kissed his cheek and started to walk away. He ran behind me trying to keep up.

"Please baby? I'm sorry. I'll do whatever you want." He begged.

"Nope."

I kept walking but he stopped. "At least let me put the tip in!" He yelled.

I laughed and shook my head as I walked up the stairs.

Please comment, vote, and fan! Thanks guys.