Chapter 15

Carter's POV

When I woke up the next morning, it was only 9:02am. I looked over and Michael was snoring softly. His mouth was open slightly and his curls were all over his face. He looked adorable.

I was about to get out of bed but Michael grabbed me and pulled me into him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, his eyes still closed.

"To the bathroom," I laughed. "Is that ok sir?"

He took his arms off me and rolled onto his back. "Go ahead, little miss sarcasm."

I laughed and got out of bed. My legs instantly gave out and I fell to the floor. I realized that my upper thighs were in major pain. I heard Michael snickering from the bed.

"The fuck you laughing at? This is you're fault," I told him.

He got out of bed and came over to me. "Im sorry but you should've seen the way you fell."

He started lauging again but I gave him the "dead pan" face. He saw it and stopped laughing. "Ok, Im done. Come on." He bent down and helped me stand up. I could stand but it hurt too much. I sat on the bed and looked at him.

"Could you carry me please?" I asked, doing a puppy dog face.

"Ugh, alright," he said. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom. He set me on the counter. He handed me a face towel and we washed our faces. We also brushed our teeth.

"Can I have a good morning kiss since I don't have morning breath anymore?" He asked. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I would've given you a kiss even with the morning breath." He smiled and kissed me passionately. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled lightly. He groaned and pulled away.

"I'm happy you're completely comfortable with me now," he said.

"Yeah? And how do you know I'm comfortable with you?" I countered.

"Body language, baby. Body language."

The way he said it made me laugh. "It's nice to know that you know me so well."

"I'm supposed to baby. I'm your boyfriend."

Boyfriend. I loved the sound of that. "I love you Applehead."

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead and he just held me for a couple of minutes. He looked over to the shower and then at me.

"Shower?"

I raised my eyebrow. "Together?"

He nodded. I smiled and nodded. "Why not?"

An Hour Later

After we got out of the shower, me and Michael were laying in bed, watching tv. He had his back against the headboard and I was sitting in between his legs with my back to his chest. I had on one of his sweatshirts and jogging pants while he just had on pajama pants and a t-shirt.

"Comfortable?" He asked, his fingers running through my hair.

"Yep," I smiled, even though he couldn't see it. "You don't have any plans for today, do?"

"No. I'm all yours."

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. I used my other hand to grab the remote and I flicked through the channels. I ended up on the news because there was literally nothing else on.

"Does Michael Jackson have a new girlfriend?"

I felt Michael's fingers stop running through my hair.

"Sources say that he threw a massive birthday party for Carter Green, a journalist from Calabasas. 100 guests were invited to Neverland Ranch, where the two were spotted getting pretty cozy on the dance floor."

"How the hell do they know all that about me?" I asked. Michael just shushed me and we continued watching.

"Towards the end of the night, Michael gifted her with a $500,000 Ranger Rover. You don't spend that type of money of someone who's just a friend. We've attempted to reach Jackson's camp for comment but we haven't heard back. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if there's a new Queen of Pop."

The tv clicked off and I realized that Michael had the remote in his hand. I turned over so that my chest was on him. I rested my arm on his chest before putting my chin on it.

"You mad at me?" He asked.

"Why would I be mad at you Applehead?"

"Because we haven't even been together a full 24 hours and the rumors are starting already."

"Its not your fault. I'm honestly surprised that they haven't said anything yet, as much time as we spend together and we're not exactly secretive either."

"Yeah," he nodded. "I guess you're right about that. I just don't want them to say something that might...."

"Might what?"

"That might make you leave me."

I frowned a little bit at the fact that he thought I would actually leave him that easily.

"Michael, I love you. No stupid rumors are gonna take me away from you."

"Promise?" He whispered.

"Promise." He held his pinky out and I hooked it with mines, kissing his hand. He let go and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Carter."

"I love you too Applehead."

Please comment, vote, and fan. Also, if you haven't yet, please go read my new story Second Chances. Thanks guys ✌.