Chapter 48

Carter's POV 

"Carter. Carter! Get up babe," I heard someone, who I think was Janet, call my name. I groaned and then pulled the cover over my head, in an attempt to block out the voice.

"Carter, you have to get up. You're getting married today," she pulled the cover from over my head. I opened one of my eyes and looked up at her.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"10:21am. The hairstylist and Karen are going to be here soon," she says.

I groaned again and pulled myself up so that I was sitting up against the headboard. Janet, Avery, and Olivia were all standing around the bed looking at me.

"How do you feel?" Avery asked.

"Nauseous," I replied quickly. I glanced over at Janet, who smirked knowingly at me.

"That's probably just your nerves," Liv said. "Want some water?"

I nodded in response, and she walked off to a separate part of the hotel. I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I took off my pajamas and got into the shower. After showering and shaving every inch of my body, I got out and used the towel to dry myself off. I then grabbed a robe that had the word "Bride" monogrammed on it. I looked at my belly in the mirror. My baby bump was noticeable to me but I'm sure that's just because I know that I'm pregnant. Anyone else would just think I was bloated or something.

I tied the robe closed and then opened the bathroom door, walking into the living room area. The hairstylist, Jenna, had gotten there and she was setting everything up so that she could do me and the girls' hair. 

"Carter!" I looked over towards the door of the hotel room, that I didn't even notice was opened, and I saw my mama and daddy.

"Mama, daddy!" I ran over to them and hugged my mama first, followed by my dad.

"My gorgeous girl," my mama said as she rubbed my cheek with her hand. I automatically leaned my face into her hand, being used to her doing that every since I was a little girl.

"I can't believe that you're getting married today," my daddy shook his head in disbelief.

"Well, you better get used to the idea pretty quick because you have to walk me down the aisle in," I paused to look at the clock on the wall, that read 10:54am. "Three hours."

"I'm looking forward to it princess," he leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to head to Michael's suite to get ready with the rest of the men," he announced. He kissed my mama's cheek before starting to walk off. 

"Wait, daddy!" I yelled, making him pause and turn around to look at me again. "Can you tell Michael that I can't wait to see him? And that I love him?"

He smiled wide and nodded his head. "Will do princess." 

I smiled and closed the door to my room. I turned around and walked back over to Jenna, sitting down in the chair that she had set up.

"Ready to get married?" She asked, pulling my hair out of it's ponytail.

"I'm beyond ready," I smiled to myself.

Michael's POV

"Michael, would you stop?" Eddie asked me.

I just shook my head and kept going.

"Mike, you're going to wear a grove in the floor from all that damn pacing," Marlon spoke up.

"What if she changes her mind?" I wondered out loud, making all of them groan at me.