Chapter 25

Carter's POV

This morning, I made sure that I woke up earlier than Michael would, which was hard cause I was tired as hell. I had room service bring up his favorite breakfast, which was pancakes with whipped cream on top, sausages, and a huge glass of orange juice.

After the bellboy left, I carried the tray into the bedroom. Michael was still laying on his stomach, sound asleep. I set the tray on the nightstand and sat down on the edge of the bed next to him. I ran my finger tips over his back and he moved a little.

"Applehead? Wake up baby," I whispered.

"Mmm," he groaned. "We can have sex later Carter. I'm sleeping."

I smiled and blushed a little. "Michael, get up."

He let out a sigh and lifted his head up. He looked over his shoulder at me and I waved.

"Happy birthday." I said. He smiled and laid his head back down on the pillow.

"It'd be nicer if you let me sleep some more," he said, his voice muffled because of the pillow.

"Baby," I whined. He looked at me again and I started pouting. I knew he wouldn't be able to say no if I did that.

"Fine. I'm up" He turned onto his back and sat up. I grabbed the tray and set it on his lap. "Aww, you got me my favorite breakfast. Thanks baby."

He puckered his lips and I kissed him quickly. "You're welcome."

"Feed me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes playfully before I cut his pancakes and fed him a piece. Feeding him the food reminded me of feeding a baby, which reminded me that I was pregnant.

Honestly, it kind of slipped my mind cause I was still in shock. It was hard to believe that me and Michael made a little human. We'd be bringing a little person into the world pretty soon. It was kind of cool, when I really thought about it.

"You alright baby?" Michael asked, breaking my train of thought.

I blinked a couple times. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why'd you ask?"

"Cause you have your thinking face on....plus, you've stopped feeding me."

I laughed and fed him a sausage. "Just thinking."

"Can you tell me what?"

I smirked at him. "Its part of your birthday present. You want it now or later?"

"You know I'm inpatient. I want it now."

"Ok. Be right back."

I got up and walked into the living room. I grabbed two boxes from underneath the couch. I had to get creative with a hiding place so Michael wouldn't find them because I knew he had snooped around. I went back in the room and Michael was finishing up his food.

I got in bed next to him and set the boxes in front of us. "Open this one first," I instructed, pointing to the box closest to him.

"Alright," He grabbed the box and tore off the wrapping paper. He opened the jewelry box and saw the dog tag.

"Baby, its wonderful." He smiled. He put in on over his head and turned to me. "How does it look?"

It stood out greatly against his light skin but he looked good. "Sexy." I smirked.

"Thank you baby," he leaned over and kissed me. Before we could get too carried away, I pushed him away.

"You have one more present," I reminded him. He looked down and grabbed the box. He opened the top and pulled out the gift.

"Carter, is this what I think it is?" He said as he held the pregnant test in his hand, examining it.

I bit my lip and nodded. He looked back in the box and pulled out the other two tests.

"They're positive?" He looked at me, hope in his eyes.

I nodded slyly and he tackled me into a hug.

"You're pregnant!! We're pregnant!! We're gonna have a baby!!" He kissed me all over my face before he moved down and came face to face with my stomach. He lifted my shirt and kissed all over my stomach.

"Michael," I said, giggling. "I take it you're excited?"

He sat up and pulled me upright. "Ecstatic. How long have you known?"

"I just found out yesterday. I didn't even think about the possibility of me being pregnant but Ave was the one who suggested that I was. I took the tests and they all came back positive."

"Is that why Ave was acting weird when I got back yesterday?" He laughed.

I nodded. He looked down at the tests and sighed. "We're having a baby."

"I know. You think we're ready?"

"Well," he began. "I don't think anyone is ever really ready to be a parent. That question sounds loaded, though."

"That's cause it is. What I really meant is do you think I'M ready?"

"Baby, you're gonna be a amazing mommy."

"How do you know?"

"Cause you're an amazing woman and I'm lucky to have you in my life."

I smiled while he grabbed my hands and kissed them. "I think you're gonna be an amazing daddy too."

"You think so?"

"I know so." He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

Wow. We were really going to be parents. There was going to be a little baby in the world who was half of me and half of Michael. Honestly, I couldn't wait.

Please comment, vote, and fan. Thanks guys ✌