Chapter 23

Carter's POV

Today is the day! Im on an airplane to Stockholm, going to meet up with Michael. I have literally been counting down the days till I could see him again.

"Please fasten your seatbelts," I heard the pilot announce. "We are now beginning our descent."

I buckled my seatbelt and looked out the window as the plane touched down onto the runway. The doors of the plane opened and a staircase flipped down onto the ground. I walked down the stairs and I saw Avery standing by a black SUV, waiting for me.

"Ave!!" I screamed as I ran towards her. Her head popped up and she smiled brightly.

"Carter!!" She grabbed me and hugged me tight. "Ugh, I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too," I giggled. "Where's Michael?"

"He's at the hotel, waiting for you. He's had a rough couple of days."

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting slightly worried.

"He's had some sinus issues, which are affecting his throat and flying all over the place and having jet lag constantly aren't helping it. Plus, he's been missing you like crazy," she smiled sadly.

"Aww my poor baby," I handed the security guard my bag and he put them in the trunk. We all got in and drove to the hotel that Michael and the entire crew were staying at. Once we pulled up to the front, a few security came rushing out to the truck to try and get some of the fans and paparazzi to back up.

Once me and Avery were safely out of the car and inside of the hotel, we stood in the lobby.

"Here," she handed me a key card. "This is the key to Michael's room. I'll have someone bring the rest of your bags up for you."

"Thanks Ave." I gave her a hug.

"No problem. Now go see your man." She gave me a wink and walked off. I walked towards the elevator and once I stepped inside, I pressed the button labeled 23. Once the elevator reached the right floor, I got off and walked down the hallway. Once I got to the very end, I saw Michael's room. I took the key card, swiped it, and the door unlocked.

I walked inside, making sure to be quiet. I looked around and saw that the suite that he was staying in was huge. There was a living room type of area, an area where there was a small dining table, and a mini kitchenette.

I walked around and saw a door, which I assumed was his bedroom door. I went over and slowly pushed it up, seeing Michael laying in the bed with his back towards me.

I stepped inside and tip toes over to the bed. I took of my shoes and jacket before climbing in next to him.

"Michael? Baby?"

He groaned and shuffled around a little until he was comfortable again. I laughed under my breath and shook my head.

"Michael? Its me Carter." I whispered.

"Carter?" He mumbled sleepily before turning around to face me. He rubbed his eyes and smiled brightly when he saw that it was really me.

"Carter!!" He screamed, tackling me in a hug. I laughed and hugged him back. "I've missed you so much baby!"

"I've missed you too Applehead," I pulled away from the hug and kissed him on the lips. He pulled away after a couple of seconds and held my hand in his.

"When did you get here? Did everything go ok at the airport?" He asked me.

"Like 10 minutes ago and yes, everything went fine. Ave told me about how you've been sick though."