Chapter One

Rey~

"WAKE THE HELL UP!!!" Are the kind lovely words my Uncle James says as he knocks ever so loudly on my door bright and early on my first Saturday of freedom. "Rey, if you don't wake up now, You will be late to your own graduation."

And with that I wake up quicker then ever before and run to my bathroom  to shower...

Today is the day that I so happily graduate and leave behind all the negativity from my High School. Good bye Cy-Fair!

As I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around me and begin to blow dry my hair. When its finally dry I begin to straighten it and then begin to get dressed by putting on my brand new graduation day dress. It's a nice blood red tight dress that for some reason caught my eye and most importantly helps show off all the right curves and as shoe wear goes, I picked out a nice pair of black six inch pumps. I quickly brush and rinse my mouth while applying make up. I don't do much only the few things my best friend Alexis taught me. I now regret not letting her really teach me how to apply the pretty paints to my face. I'm thankful that for once my eyeliner is acting well and helps bring out the  brown/green hazel eyes more than ever before. I quickly dab some lip gloss on, and grab my hand bag, tossing my phone into it along with lip gloss, tissues and fifty dollars just in case of an emergency. I slip on my Maroon Graduating gown along with the gold, blue NHS, red white and blue rope and my white and maroon rope signaling I'm the Valedictorian.

I exit my room and head down the stairs where my Uncle James sits in his chair while  snapping pictures of me coming down. He stops and smiles at me. I smile back and give him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you at the Berry Center later today Uncle James. It starts at seven but I have to be there an hour earlier." I tell him. He nods his head and hands me my truck keys.

"Alright, I'll be in row three to your left. Be careful and text or call me when you arrive at the Berry Center. I mean it Rey!" He calls out as I open the door.

"Of course I will, wouldn't want you to freak out or anything. And don't be late." I say as I narrow my eyes on him. "I mean it James!" mimicking him. He chuckles and shoos me out. I walk out to my F-150 red Ford, plug my phone in and let the Johnny Trilogy play as I make my way to the Berry Center...

*****A/N

Hi its QueenAthena. Just want to let yall know that this is a book I really want to write. I am in high school and I am very active in my school so I do get really busy at times. I ask that yall you please continue to read and thay yall don't give up on me. Please vote, comment, and share!

-QueenAthena428<3

*Last edited 12-06-2018