Arg!!!!

*I am Brittney Elizabeth Turner and I am a Pirate

That night I went back to the "Arg!!". Charlotte had gathered up Brandy and Kayla and they all waited on me. As soon as I entered I saw Kayla's eyes flash a shade of gray (that means she was reading my mind or found something). "Hey crew" I said walking up to them, then, I looked at Kayla and her eyes where a dull blue color  after a few seconds, her eyes turned back to normal. "Oh girl I just read your future" she said (Kayla is Jamaican).

"And?" I asked then she smiled devilishly.

 "I mustn't tell, only the sea can reveal her secrets" she said putting a finger over her mouth.

"Well, that was nice" Brandy said after a long silence "when do we um, shove off?" Brandy asked giggling (she's one of those people who cracks corny jokes and is the only one who laughs at them...but sometimes we laugh just for moral support).

"Tomorrow night" I said sitting down at the small, wooden table.

 "Why don't we just go tonight?" Charlotte asked, taking a sip of a brown liquid.

 "We need more gun powder and we had to wait.....you're lucky we didn't have to wait a fortnight" I grumbled. Kayla was still smiling at me. "What?" I growled.

"Nothing" she said innocently. Now, my parents guards burst through the doors, silencing the bar.

 "Any and all pirates in here give up now, you have been surrounded." The leader, Maldoff said, all of the pirates looked to each other and nodded, next, whipping their guns out and pointing them at the troop. (it was only Maldoff and a few guards......I could easily beat them) "Very well then" he said in a squeamish tone, now, he grabbed his gun and ran like hell. We all had a good hardy laugh. Even I laughed.

 Next, I glanced over to find Charlotte with a blank expression on her face as she stared toward the entrance. I followed her gaze to...Captain Jack Sparrow... I looked back at her then flicked her hand. "Ouch!" she yelled and looked at her hand.

"Pansy" I murmured as her hand turned a reddish color.

*We had sent Brandy and Kayla home "don't stay up too late" Kayla told me before leaving.

"I won't" I said and she knew I was lying by the way she looked at me. Charlotte and I sat on big rocks by the beach.

"Brittneyyy...have yaaaa ever wondered how *breath* the tides go back innn?" Charlotte asked drunkenly, almost falling off her rock.

"I think you've had to much rum" I said laughing at my drunken friend.

"Naa I'm finnne" she said trying to stand up "See I'mm finee!" she said before falling over.

"I don't know why I didn't send you home with the others" I said hauling her up and carrying her out from in front of the bar.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you said you wanted to talk bout somthinn" she said her words slurring so I could barley understand her.

"Oh uh, it's not important now"

"Naaa naaa" she said fighting to stand. I had to hold on to her so she wouldn't fall over...again.."you are way more important than my problems so what's *breath* up with y--" then, she vomited onto my clothes.

"Oh, Charlotte!" I screamed and shook the vomit off of my hands, I cursed and said some not-so-nice things to her.

"S-sorry" she managed to get out before she toppled over.

"One drink, one drink and that's all it takes for her to get drunk and puke on me!" I yelled to myself...or at least I thought to myself. I heard rustling in the bushes but dismissed it because Charlotte started moaning for home and that her throat hurt. "Damnit, Charlotte, you won't last one day on a boat" I growled putting one of her arms around my neck and pulling her back to her house, I glanced over to the bushes and I thought I saw a little of Captain Jack Sparrow's Hat..."I'm just tired" I whispered, a few moments later I shook my head "I should've listened to Kayla."