"Nice To Have Ya Back!"

"Find a port that has a good pirate tolerance and high vegetation" I said and my crew looked at me like I was speaking a different language. "Find a port that likes pirates and has a lot of plants!" I yelled dumbing it down for them.

"Aye, captain!" they yelled and scurried off to their stations, soon we came across a port with many palm trees and ivory crawling up, down, and around the dock. Not to mention some of the ships.

"There!" I yelled pointing to the dock, I called the cabin boy. "Signal to the Black Pearl that there's a port and we're going in" I told him. He ran off to the stern and got Jack's attention. I went up to the wheel and watched as we closed into the dock.

When the Black Pearl also made it into the dock Jack yelled to me. "Brittney, get your crew back,  they might commit mutiny on me!" I knew Jack was kidding, they would never commit mutiny on him. So I thought. Years ago it was said that Jack's crew marooned him on El La Cruses, with only a pistol that had one shot.

They said that Jack got off the island by tying two sea turtles together with human hair (his back...try to have that image in your head..) and rode them all the way to safety. Now, a lot of people believe that story, even I do, but my parents said that they knew it was a lie. I didn't believe my parents very often, almost never, once I think about it. If Jack did do that he's the MacGyver of pirates. If he didn't...he's a liar, or it was a-- "Captain!"

"Creep!" I yelled back with a welcoming smile "welcome back to me crew!" I shouted with excitement.

"Ah, it's nice to be back! And I see you have a ship!" he said in surprise, Creep really didn't want to commit mutiny apon me, but I told him he should that is if the rest of the crew goes along with it. You see, any crew memeber that rejects to mutiny apon the Captain, the rest of the crew will maroon that crew member and the Captain with only a pistol with one bullet.

"So, how's Charlotte?" I asked not caring if she was good or got eaten by the Kraken.

"She's been....strange around Jack since you haven't been here" Creep said, my anger was sparked.

"How so?"

"She told me she's had....stirrings...strange feelings....strange dreams....all around strange" Creep finished.

"And what are these...strange dreams and feelings?" I growled, I clenched my teeth so tightly I thought they were going to break any second. Creep just raised one eyebrow at me then gave a half worried smile.

"You know exactly what I mean by...strange." Hatred and anger filled my eyes, my fingers curled into fists I clenched my hands so hard my nails dug into my skin and drew blood. "Uh, Captain..." Creep said I looked up at him. He pointed towards the Black Pearl, my sword was a dark, blood red color and was flying straight for Charlotte!

"Bugger!" I yelled and ran across the dock, Charlotte saw it coming, she screamed and headed for below deck. My sword followed her the entire way, Jack was looking at us like we were insane. Then Charlotte came screaming and running back up on deck, I jumped behind her and grabbed the hilt of the sword, Charlotte turned around but was too scared to move. I was using all my muscle power to pull my sword back, but it wasn't enough, it shot into the air, taking me with it!

Now it turned a whitish color. I looked down and all the pirates looked like tiny ants. "For once can you not make a scene?" I growled at my sword,  it froze and took a smooth trip back to the dock.

"What in the hell did that thing just do?" Charlotte screamed, she was as white as a sheet and I could actually see the whites in her eyes.

"Tried to kill you...nice to have you back on the crew, Charlotte" I said with a fabriacted smile, Charlotte gave an exasperated sigh. Let the fighting begin...