Bloody Ties

So if you had a life-changing choice to either be the most respected princess in history or most respected pirate in history, which would you chose?

As the colours went up so did our chances, I saw our boat speed up faster than it ever had before! I turned to my left to find Kayla chanting some spell that was, apparently, making us faster. The Flying Dutchman didn't even stand a chance! Soon, the Flying Dutchman, and my parents' fleet  were nothing but tiny specs upon the lowering sun. I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me backwards a bit. "It's later"  Jack whispered in my ear. I turned to face him with a confused expression. "You told me that you would tell me why you decided to become a pirate later.....it's later" he said, kissing my neck and pulling me away from the wheel.

"Yeah, I want to know too" Kayla said with a smile, breaking into the conversation.

"Fine" I said and led the way to the kitchen. When the three of us sat at the dinning table I began my tragic tale.

Flashback

"Oh, darling, pick one!" My mother said with joy she had wedding dresses lined up. I was betrothed to the Prince of England.

"Mother, I am not getting married!" I yelled furiously, the maids that were standing beside my mother were shocked at my outburst.

 "Oh, he-he, my daughter is always such a kidder!" My mother said, pretending to laugh "no, um, madams, if you please?" my mother asked and the maids quietly slipped out of the room. "How dare you embarrass me in front of the maids!" She growled, slapping me across the cheek.

 "Well, I'm sorry if I wreck your reputation, you should just disconnect me from the family" I said with a sly smile, mother sighed.

"Oh, no you don't, you're not getting off that easy" she growled and grabbed my wrist "I'll have a maid pick one out" She snarled and pulled me out of my room, towards the area where I was to be married. 

"No, mother!" I yelled, yanking my wrist back "I'm not getting married, and that's final!" I yelled, now everyone was staring at us.

"You dare talk that way to me?" she yelled, surprised and upset.

"I dare" I hissed, then eerie silence and intense staring ensued for a moment. "Damn you"

"Bri-"

"Damn you and this damned place!" I screamed and ran out of the room, hurrying down the hallway.

 "Guards!" Mother screamed and a team of ten guards came running after me. I ran around corners and hurried up the stairs, trying to rid myself of them. Finally, I jumped out of a window and ran around the town. When I was sure they wern't chasing me anymore I went to the 'Argg!'

End of flashback

"Yes, you can stop telling it now, I'm up to speed" Jack said, leaning back in his chair and drinking something from a green bottle.

"What do you mean? I didn't meet you yet...." I said trailing off, his face flew into shock.

"Oh, well, I have to go now, I have captain-ie things to do" he said getting up and making his way to the door, I jumped up and and ran before the door, block his path. 

"Oh, please, tell me what happens next, Jack" I said, placing my hands on his chest and giving a sly smile, Jack gave an idiotic smile and wrapped his right arm around me, his cheeks turned pink.

"Uh, your ship crashes and I meet you" he said, clearing his throat and scratching the back of his head. 

"Something happens in-between" I said and grabbed the cuff of his shirt "and you know" I whispered pulling him out of the kitchen "and I'm aiming to find out what it is" I whispered into his ear and walking with him into the Captain's Quarters.

"I'm a hard nut to crack, love" Jack said sitting down on the bed and taking his jacket off. I smiled.

"I think I can crack you" I whispered into his ear, I then began kissing his neck and...well, let's just say that dreams do come true.