Trial Two

I am a pirate.....hell, you already know who I am.

 I wish I could help her but I knew there was nothing I could do, except give up my happiness for her. But, there was no way I was doing that, I have been way too bored in my life to give up something this good. "Captain!" Gibbs yelled at my door, braking my thought train.

"Yes, Master Gibbs?" I asked, sluggishly answering the door.

"We set off for your next trial in ten minutes" he reported, nodded, I smiled wearily. 

"Thank you, Master Gibbs"

"Captain?" Asked he, I turned and opened the door a bit more. "Your sword....does it really hold the stone of Rasputin?" he asked hesitantly, I smiled.

"What color was my sword?" I asked, sighing and opening my sword's holster.

"Silver" he replied, then I pulled out the new sword and his eyes grew wide. "W-wow" he whispered in astonishment staring at it as a child would stare at a large lollipop or some such.

"Yes, now, isn't there something you should be doing?" I asked and he nodded and ran off to help with the sails.

The same Pirate Lords from the last trial came to this trial but, we rode on the Black Pearl. Our destination was for the Wachatii island. My task was to make a shelter, prepare food for feasting, and get clean water. Just as I finished swimming to the island another boat came upon the horizon. "Ahoy, another ship!" someone yelled.

"It's Spaniard" Ching growled then, Barbossa took the telescope.

"It's Jamaican you moron!" he yelled. I could barley hear them from the island, barley but I could still hear.

"Hey!" I yelled "What about me?" I added, cupping my hands around my mouth to amplify my voice.

 "Stay there, we'll get you!" Ammand yelled in reply, using the same technique as I did before (cupping of hands around the mouth).

 "Yeah, like I really trust you" I hissed to myself, then sat down cross-legged on the beach, that is, until I saw a familiar face. The man I was going to be forced to marry! Why do people care about me so much? I quickly got to my feet, but, sadly, not quick enough. He pointed to me and smiled.

He held up the engagement ring and I held up my middle finger. His boat, The Cequntuara, was coming full steam ahead for me. I pulled my sword out "destroy The Cequntuara" I commanded, it glowed black and pulled me back toward the forest. "What? Did you hear me?"

I yelled at the sword, but, it was too strong I was pulled into the woods. It forced me to hide. Like a coward. Soon I heard cannon fire "fine, if you won't, I will" I growled at it. Then it kicked into high gear shot me in the air, gaining the attention of both boats.

I glared at The Cequntuara and nodded, my sword flew full force down, onto the boat, knocking several heads to the deck. It set me down on the bow and I fought against twenty to thirty Jamaicans (of course, I may be exaggerating...only a bit). The man I was almost forced to marry, Adam, (I didn't marry him, we were betrothed) stood back and watched as I tore through his men like rag-dolls. Several ropes tied around my waist and were tightened to the point where  I couldn't barley breathe. They pulled me up the mast.

I tried to stay conscious, but I couldn't.

My eyes closed and I let go of the sword. I saw it and my hat land on the deck of the Black Pearl, safe. Whilst I landed on the lower deck of the Cequntuara. I heard the Pirates cursing and shooting cannons, whilst Adam and his men were cheering and laughing like this was some type of celebration. "We're going home, darling" someone whispered into my ear.

"Jack?" I whispered, my vision was hazy and I could only make out someone's black silhouette.

"No" the person replied, one of the ropes tightened again, I groaned and gave in to the world of unconsciousness.