Calypso's Summoning

There needs to be a guide or something to summon a god, it's hard

All the Pirate Lords returned to their boats. We had decided to try and summon Calypso because the other Pirate Lords didn't believe I could take on Davy Jones again. We needed supplies so we decided to stop at the nearest port, which was port Richard. People ran away scared from us, they knew that we were pirates and they were afraid that we would hurt them. We walked past this one lady that held a screaming baby.

She was wearing a tattered, old, faded pink dress that was littered with dirt smudges and the baby was wrapped in a wet, blue blanket that was covered in blood stains. My heart broke in half, I wanted to help. She grabbed my arm and instantly, Jack turned. "Calypso is closer than you think" she said in a whisper then started laughing like a maniac. Jack quickly pulled me away, but said nothing afterwards."Do you think she was telling the truth?"

"No, I think she is some crazy old loony who got banged when she was drunk and now is stuck with a infant which is going to die anyway" Captain Ammand growled.

"That's a cheery way of putting it" I said, gripping Jack's hand tightly.

 "I don't give much sympathy for those who can't take care of themselves....then they go to a bar one night drink a little too much, then, they wake up and they're naked in a dirty, old bed" he added. I walked silently for a few moments.

"Did that happen to you?" I asked in a horse voice.

"No, my mother" he growled as we entered the magic shop.

"Hello, Gilbert" Captain Ching said jovially as we all filed inside the small shop.

"Oh, Pirate Lord Ching! h-how are....you...?" the shop keeper asked trailing off into silence, his gaze traveling from one Pirate Lord to the next.

"Oh, yes, I brought  the gang" Ching laughed, I smiled.

"T-the Pirate Lords of the fourth Brethren Court!" Gilbert yelled then, began having a spasm attack until he turned his gaze to me. "My, my what do we have here?" he asked coming up to me and kissing my hand.

"Gilbert this is Pirate Lord Brittney Turner and also Jack's girlfriend" Ching said a small smile crossing his face as Jack's eyes were ablaze.

 "I suggest you go away" I said "before Jack kills you" I added quieter this time.

"Well, what do ya needn't me fer?" Gilbert asked trying to talk like Barbossa, leaning on a table.

"that's a bad impersonation, Master Gilbert" Barbossa growled, standing beside me and narrowing his eyes at the shop owner.

"We need hair of mermaid, tear of flounder, crabs claw, three monkey's eyes, a human fingernail (whole) and saliva from the kraken" Captain Ammand read from the big, leather-bound book.

 "You know where they are" Gilbert said, talking to Ammand. "So, what are the Pirate Lords up to?" he asked, shining a glass ball.

"We're going to summon Calypso" Jack said and the shop-keepers face instantly froze.

"You don't want to do that!" he yelled, rushing to Jack and grasping Jack's coat frantically.

"Apparently, we do" I chipped in.

"A-are all the pirate lords here?" Gilbert asked rushing to the shops window. It was overcast, but very windy. "A perfect day to do it" he murmured.

"I've got all the ingredients, let's go cook us a Calypso" Ammand said cheerfully as we all filed out of the magic shop.

"I'm warning you, this is a bad idea!" Gilbert yelled after us.

"Everything we do is a bad idea" I giggled as Jack wrapped his arms around me.  

*When arrived back to the Black Pearl Kayla seemed sad. "What's wrong?" I asked looking down at her, concerningly.

 "Oh, nothing, today is when my family had their gathering and I was always the conversation starter" she said looking up at me with tears in her eyes. I knew she was lying, but I played along, I don't like to get my friends angry.

"Brittney, come!" Jack yelled, the other Pirate Lords had formed a circle with a strange star in the middle made out of all the ingredients.

"Now, cut the opposite wrist that your Pirate Lord mark is on" Ammand ordered and we all passed a knife around. All the men watched me when I got the knife.

 "What?" I asked, quickly and easily sliding the knife across my right wrist, no pain. I gave a smile "I've been through worse" I said, we all had to join hands and chant something in Italian. Soon I felt a surge of power flow through me and into Jack, then back to me and now through Captain Barbossa, who was to my right. I heard a scream come from behind me.

"Don't look, keep chanting!" Ammand yelled, soon my eye-lids where forced open and I saw Kayla levitating above us. She was struggling and screaming, we were lifted into the air and we created a tornado. Finally I was shot back, breaking the connection between all of the Pirate Lords. I flew through a door and broke it to splinters.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Brittney!" Kayla yelled, Jack ran over to me as I sat up. Kayla was a giant! "Kayla's Calypso?" I asked, feeling my head spin. 

"Yes, Brittney, I am!" she yelled, a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

"That's nice, I had a sea goddess watching me" I said groggily as I fell into Jack's arms. Now, there was a surge of water and spray covered our boat...the Flying Dutchman emerged from the ocean beside us. I saw them lasso Kayla and try to bring her down. Jack stood and ran to help Barbossa steady the Black Pearl whilst I  watched the crew of the Flying Dutchman rope Kayla, when, a rope came and tightened around me!

"Got er! Captain!" I heard someone yell, I tried to reach for my sword but in the middle of the madness, when I flew into the door, my holster unhooked and was back with the shattered door!

"No!" I screamed as I was pulled over the rail of the Black Pearl and swung onto the Flying Dutchman. The other Pirate Lords seemed to be in a trance, they couldn't keep their eyes away from Calypso!  "Jack!" I screamed as one of the sea-beings aboard the Flying Dutchman yanked me onto the deck.

He snapped out of the strange trance he fell into and grabbed Barbossa along with his sword. They tired to jump aboard the Flying Dutchman, but, it was in vain. "Jumph!" Is all I could manage, for; the Flying Dutchman crew had gagged me and bound my hands and feet. I was really screaming for Jack.

Kayla looked over at me and saw that I was bound. "Let her go!" She yelled and picked up the Flying Dutchman like it was a toy sailboat.