Guilty of Being Innocent of Being Jack Sparrow

"Five by five" I said forcing myself up.. 

I couldn't believe who I saw! Jack was dressed as the judge! I giggled a little, but if it was his only way to be free...hell, I'm in a maid's outfit! I shouldn't be laughing at him! I retained composure when a serious question came into thought.

Who's dressed like Captain Jack Sparrow?

 My mind buzzed as I tried to come up with an answer, but I couldn't. "Order!" Jack yelled and all the people calmed down, "now, we are here for the trial of Captain Jack Sparrow" he said.

"And don't forget the wench!" someone yelled, gaining laughter and yells of appreciation from the rest of the crowd.

 "Bloody awful how they address a woman here" I growled to myself.

"Ah, yes, the woman" Jack added then someone came up behind the said 'Jack Sparrow' and removed the bag.

It was Gibbs!

"I keep telling' ya I'm not Captain Jack Sparrow! I'm Joshame Gibbs!" he yelled, his eyes were wide and frantic.

"Oh, shut it!" Jack yelled at him "has the jury reached a verdict?" Jack asked, picking up the gavel.

"Yes, guilty, your honor" a man said standing up.

"And what be the punishment for guilty?" Jack asked.

"Hanged, your honor" the man answered, Jack then said something I couldn't make out.

"Master Gibbs, you are here by guilty of being innocent, of being Jack Sparrow, there will be no hanging and you will serve in the jail for the rest of your days" Jack declared then swung the gavel down, finalizing his word. The crowd was in an uproar, they were throwing whatever they could at Jack, good thing he got out of there quick. I automatically stood up and speed-walked through the people. Then, I realized Kayla or whoever was dressed like Kayla wasn't on the platform any longer.

*I ran down the hallway Jack walled down, but he wasn't there "damnit!" I growled and ran outside where I saw his red bandanna flowing in the wind as he was on-top of a coach, trying to outrun guards. Gibbs was in the coach underneath. I soon rid myself of my maid costume and put back on my pirate clothes. There was no way I would make it up to him on foot, so, I stole a coach filled with coal and tried to catch up with him.

"Yah!" I yelled and snapped the rains, there were lit oil lamps on either side of me and the original runner was still on the coach with me. The guards soon caught up to me "Hey, mate! Can you drive?" I asked the original runner and handed him the rains as I clashed swords with one of the guards. Gaining the attention of Jack and Gibbs.

"Hey, Captain Brittney!" Gibbs yelled I quickly looked at him, flashed as smile, then got back to the fight. After I beat the guard I got a closer look at their coach. Kayla was sitting next to Gibbs and Jack was still riding smoothly on-top.

"Mate, can you get any closer?" I asked, the original runner nodded and got me within six feet of them. "Run me beside them!" I ordered and he did as I told him, because, apparently everyone in Singapore knows who Captain Brittney Turner is.

"Jack!" I yelled in delight as we pulled up next to them.

"Love!" he yelled back and struggled to balance on the coach.

"Why don't you go in?" I asked then he looked at me, smiled, and swung inside his coach. I smiled, then one of the guard's coaches that had been following me rammed into the back of us. I cried out as I fell forward on to coal.

"Brittney, are you alright?" Kayla yelled over to me.

 "Five by five" I said forcing myself up to fight the oncoming guard. Finally, I smiled, pushed the original runner off, and broke the oil lamp which made the coal light on fire, then  I let the back go, letting out a hail storm of hot flaming coals...