On Trial..

"I think she disippeared into thin air!" One of them said in a hushed tone.

The smell of human excrement no longer bothered my nose, it was the darkness that was getting to me. I had my pistol out incase I ran into a guard or someone of that sort. I heard something making a sloshing sound, I cocked my pistol and held it at firing range, I turned a curved corner only to find a few fat rats. I relaxed and put my pistol down, but, scared the rats away, for good measure. I didn't hear anything after I scared the rats away.

I kept walking in the direction I assumed was north and began thinking. How great of a situation am I in? I just now found my best friend and now she's probably facing the gallows, I'm stuck in a sewer, the love of my life is nowhere to be found, the other Pirate Lords have disappeared off the grid (except for Ching he's in Tortuga), oh, and I have to kill Davy Jones, all while I'm doing this I have to avoid being killed by Blackbeard and Adam! This is the hardest trial I've ever faced! Braking my train of thought, were some voices.

These voices were talking about the trial of Captain Jack Sparrow!

Apparently, that wasn't Jack on the ship and the ship wasn't the Black Pearl at all! The voices said that he would be tried with Kayla and they had also found Barbossa! Oh, what a day this is turning out to be! Worry spread across my face. I listened closer for more information, apparently I was directly under a wing of a castle!

The maids were gossiping about them, that's who I heard! (someone walked by and called them maids) they also told one another about me, "I think she disappeared into thin air!" One of them said in a hushed tone.

"No, no! She obviously used the magic of Calypso to put her back on her own ship!...Didn't you hear? She and the other Pirate Lords raised Calypso! So, Calypso, in thanks, gave her a sword with the stone of Rasputin in it!

Making her the undefeatable!" The other one said, hearing Kayla called Calypso made me think of the gifts she gave me...so I clutched the necklace she took from her jewelry box and looked upward only to find...a way out..

*Coincidence? Maybe. But, I took my chances with the blabber mouth maids and pushed open a heavy, iron door, ripping some type of carpet. I heard gasps when I came out.

"Morning ladies! Best not be spreading rumors, I hope!" I said pulling my sword out of its holster and smiling. One maid was skinny with medium, blond hair in a bonnet with muddy, brown eyes and the other was chubby with short, red hair and glowing green eyes; the chubby one fainted on the skinny one, crushing her. I gave a giggle and ran toward the trial room.

I crept through the castle with cat-like sneakyness, but, all too soon I ran into an unlucky maid. I took her clothes and put mine into a bag I found and carried the bag with me (the bag also held my pistol and cutlass, it was a tight fit). I was speed walking through the castle when a man approached me, he looked about my age, maybe a year or two older, he had short, brown hair and gentle brown eyes. He was wearing a white shirt with a big golden X on it and he wore military ranks. He also wore brown trousers and black, buckled shoes.

"Ah, you must be the new maid!" He said cheerfully "well, we are about to start the trail of the pirate Captain Jack Sparrow, and I see you've come to watch" he said with a smile, I nodded. "Well, then" he said, taking up my left arm and leading me into the trial room, he made me sit next to him and what I thought were his parents. "I know you're supposed to sit over there, but we can make an exception...after all, I am the prince" he said with a laugh, I put on a fake smile and looked over to the platform to see Jack's body with a bag over his head and Kayla's body with a bag over her head. I gripped the outline of my pistol when I saw the judge enter, when he sat down I couldn't believe my eyes....a smile spread across my face.