The Stelthy Pirate...the Tratior....and The Chest....

"They mustn't find the chest"  it made me jump back a little

I smiled as I stared up at the building named The Half Mast, as I started walking toward it I got a feeling in my gut that I shouldn't go in. But, ignoring the feeling with my determination to find Jack, I slightly turned the knob and silently crept in. .As I walked in the smell of burnt paper filled the air, there was a long hallway leading into a room with flickering candle light. I heard faint whispering so I kept my breathing as silent as possible and advanced to the corner. When I was half way to the corner someone shouted "No, they mustn't find the chest!"

It made me jump back a little.

Despite the danger of getting caught my feet seemed to have a mind of their own and slowly edged forward until I was upon the corner. I peeked around the corner and saw two men, one was sitting in a chair, he looked like Maldoff. It was Maldoff! The other one was leaning on a dinning table, by his body language he seemed frustrated. He had a black and gold coat on with brown pants and black buckled shoes.

They both were from the Royal Navy, more specifically the East Indian Trading Company. "They mustn't find the chest...If the Brethren Court find the chest they will kill Jones and that will be a problem" the frustrated one said.

"How so?" Maldoff asked, leaning back in the chair he sat in.

"If the Brethren Court get a hold of the heart they'll kill Jones and nothing will hold them back from completely destroying the East Indian Trading Company" He explained.

"What about Blackbeard?" Maldoff asked

"He'll probably be right along with the Brethren Court...he hates the Royal Navy and he will use that against us" the frustrated one said.

"Ah, yes, Augustine, but I have full confidence that we will get that chest...just, not with you" Maldoff said then stuck his sword straight though Augustine's heart.

*I watched in shock as Augustine fell to the floor, gasping, blood was pouring out of his mouth. Soon he became pale and stopped breathing "now we shall get the chest without any traitors...shall we General Augustine?" Maldoff said with a smile as he wiped the blood off of his cutlass. Something inside me exploded as I looked down at the dead 'Augustine' which wasn't his name at all, it was Nathen..my parents favorite guard...he always treated me with respect. "Now, Augustine, we both know that it wasn't right for you to help the pirates' escape, so why did you do it, hum?"

Maldoff asked turning the opposite direction of where I was hidden, I sighed and walked out from behind the corner.

"You know you're talking to a corpse, right?" I asked and he dropped his sword at the sound of my voice.

 "Princess?" he asked turning in disbelief "you're supposed to be dead" he said with wide eyes.

"Things aren't as they seem, mate" I said letting my sleeve fall, revealing my Pirate Lord mark, then I held my pistol up "now, where's Captain Jack Sparrow?"

*I flung the door open as I ran for the port, with Maldoff's words ringing in my ears "Augustine told him to run away from here... from what I heard he was taking the Black Pearl to another port" Its not like I believed Maldoff, but it's the closest thing I have to a lead. As I rounded the corner I saw a boat start to pull out of port.

"Oh, no!" I whispered, breathing heavily, and ran even faster, but I got there too late. The boat was already too far gone, I felt empty. My legs wouldn't allow me to go after him, I could only stand there and look out at the farthing boat. "Damn" I growled, tears threatening to fall from my eyes, I put my hands on my knees to catch my breath.

Soon the silhouette of the boat faded and the lights I saw before were fastly approaching, I looked up to find them all swirling around me, like they were dancing in joy. I turned to the left to go back to my ship when all of a sudden I heard someone begin to speak to me. "Why ya so down? You look like someone you love just sailed away from ya and that was your last chance at 'em"

"Maybe it....maybe it was" I whispered, a tear falling from my eye. The lights vanished and I looked over to the person standing next to me, I couldn't believe it! I screamed in delight.