Battle for the Chest Part 3

Four of them. Chacing Pintel and Regetti. Looked easy enough. I landed and ran over to where Davy Jones's crew loomed over the grave. I pulled out my sword then with the flick of my wrist four heads hit the ground, one head just fell on the ground and started talking!

"Hwineto...Hwineto! Come closer! To the sound of my voice!" *BOOM* "no, that's a tree" I rolled my eyes, grabbed Regetti's hand and pulled them both back up. All of a sudden, an arrow landed a foot away from me, I looked around my shoulder to find the rest of Davy Jones's crew rushing in through the bushes.

I screamed and started running, so did Regetti and Pintel. "Here ya go, puppet!" Pintel said and tossed me the chest.

"What?" I yelled as the two raced ahead of me "hey! That's not fair!" I added, jumping over a fallen branch. Lugging this chest I had fallen way behind the two idiots and a little too close to Davy's crew, one of the crew members cut my belt in half.

I gave an "uh oh" and raced forward. I could still see Regetti and Pintel, but, they were becoming smaller and smaller. "Damnit!" I growled, there were a series of fallen trees up ahead. A hurricane?

I asked myself,  whatever I thought. "Pintel!" I yelled, he turned and I jumped on a stump, then, jumped in the air and threw the chest as hard as I could, as I was falling back towards the earth I saw Pintel recapture the chest and run like hell itself was after him.

Which, it was.

I got up as fast as I could, which wasn't fast enough. Davy's crew had their swords drawn and was ready for a fight, I quickly pulled mine out and took on three. One looked like a hammerhead shark, the second had a puffer fish for half of his face and the third had a ship's wheel in his back with a coral reef for a face. All menacing. The one that looked like a hammerhead caught almost all of my swipes.

After minutes of fighting, he grabbed my arm and swung me so my back hit the stump. I gave out a yell of agony, he knocked the breath out of me. The one with the puffer fish face put his sword to my throat and chuckled. The hammerhead pulled me up by the cuff of my shirt and the one with the ship's wheel stole my sword from me and held my arms behind my back. The other crew members came out from the bushes "no.." one said he had a starfish on the left side of his face and barnacles on the right.

"Bootstrap?" I asked quietly.

"Let her free!" Bootstrap yelled charging toward the crew member with the ship's wheel in his back, ship's wheel's expression never changed, nor did he move. "I said 'let her free!'" Bootstrap yelled again, this time putting a crusty hand around ship wheel's neck.

"Bootstrap! Get your ass back here!" Another crew member yelled he had sea weed growing from his nose and ears. Looked a lot like Davy Jones, except, not all tentacle-ish. This sea-creature had a nine-tale (a whip with nine smaller whips attached, they used it for discipline).

"Bring her to the ship" the sea-creature with the whip growled. I tried to fight. I kicked and tried to punch but it didn't work. Too many crew members. We started to walk underwater, returning to the Flying Dutchman.

"No, no, no, no! I'm a human! It'll kill me!" I yelled squirming in the arms of my captor.

"You're a Pirate Lord" the one with the whip growled "you went through the trails...you'll survive" then without warning, I was plunged underwater and, slowly, we made our way to the Flying Dutchman...at least I had my grandfather....'Bootstrap' Bill Turner.