The Beating Heart Of Davy Jones Revives All

The dead man's chest in Singapore......Captain Ching gone.....this'll be fun!

"The tides will stop....the ocean will turn red....the damned and the hell-bound will rise again....all lives' will be in vain...the screams of doomed sailors will fill the air...misery and death behind every wave....eternal damna--"

"Yeah, yeah I get it, the world's going to end, hurry the hell up telling the story we have to go!" I yelled rushing Pirate Lord Jocard, he was reading from the leather-bound book about what will happen if Davy Jones kills all of the Pirate Lords.

"I don't think that's true, mate" Pirate Lord Villanueva said, smiling and leaning closer to Pirate Lord Jocard.

"Why ever not?" Jocard asked looking up from the book.

"Jones killed all of the Pirate Lords before and that never happened" Pirate Lord Ammand answered getting up and helping me load on the gun-powder.

"I got it, mate" I said

"No, no, let me get it" he said trying to take the barrel out of my hands.

"No, I have it Ammand" I growled and pulled slightly harder.

"No, please, let me get it for you" he hissed, almost yanking it out of my hands.

"What? You think you're stronger than me just because I'm a woman?" I asked growing impatient, he didn't answer "I can tell you one thing" I hissed "you've got guts" I added "but you are a coward" I growled.

"You honestly think you can beat me?" Ammand snarled, by this time we had gained all the Pirate Lord's attention.

"Oh, I know I can" I said with a evil smirk, Pirate Lord Angira got up and pushed Ammand away from me.

"Stop, mate, she could kick your ass" Ammand grumbled curses but did as Pirate Lord Angira said and let me go on my way bringing gun powder to the Black Pearl.

"No" Pirate Lord Chevalle said suddenly.

 "What?" Pirate Lord Angira asked.

"Let them fight it out" Chevalle replied.

"But Che-"

"Do not argue, Angira" Chevalle growled, I gave a smile and looked over at Ammand, he was already coming at me with a sword, I quickly dodged and called mine over to me. It glowed white when it touched my hand, then, I swiped for Ammand's head, but, he ducked and tried to stick me in the stomach, but failed as I connected with his shoulder blade. Sending him sprawling into the dirt. I had to act fast. Ammand swiped for my feet but I jumped and landed on the deck of the Dirty Clam (Pirate Lord Chevalle's ship).

Ammand jumped and landed on the deck as well. His shoulder blade was bleeding heavily, yet, I had no scratches or bruises. "Come on, Ammand, stop this" Pirate Lord Angira yelled.

"No!" Ammand screamed and charged me again, I simply stepped out of the way, he ran and hit the ground. He whipped his head around; his eyes were wild and bloodthirsty, he gave a cry and ran after me, his sword at full tilt (means even if I tried to move he would get me). Instead of moving, I held my sword in fighting position and as his sword clashed into mine, my sword glowed red, then, a blue-green, the,n took me up and over the ships.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at it as it pulled me away from the safety of the glacier, then a  ship came into view. The Cequntuara and the Queen Anne's Revenge  were battling, and on the deck of The Cequntuara I saw none other then Adam. My sword just flew over the two bouting boats, coming to a sudden halt and turning me around, flying incredibly quickly back to the glacier.. It put me down in the middle of all the Pirate Lords "we have two serious problems" I said, placing my sword back in its holster.

"What are we going to do about Blackbeard?" Pirate Lord Angira asked.

"And Adam?" I asked afterwards, looking to Jack.

"The only thing we can do, mate.....fight 'em" Jack replied with a sigh.

"it's a fair fight" Pirate Lord Villanueva said "eight Pirate Lords against Blackbeard, I like our odds"

"What will we do about Pirate Lord Ching?" Jocard asked, worry covering his face.

"I'm serious, why the hell is he a Pirate Lord?" I asked looking around.

"A-a-a-and what about the dead man's chest in Singapore?" He asked again, no-one answered

"How about this..." I said and leaned closer to the curious Pirate Lords to tell them the plan.