Daha and the Gem of Amtia

What would you do if your hurt and in a strange world away from your lover?

After I wrapped up my ankle I looked around...this place had perfect green grasses, some sunlight but mostly overcast. Lots of trees, but I didn't see any other life besides me and that sea-being. There was water, but only small puddles. I walked forward, toward a small hill that had a nest of some-kind on it. I heard a cracking noise from a tree to my left, then someone swung from a rope and tried to attack me but, I had my hand on the hilt of my sword and with a quick motion, easily 'cut' them short.

That person's head rolled right off.

He was tan and had a lot of colorful tattoos on his face. "Ew" I said, gently rolling his head away from me, then the lot of those people jumped out of the trees, weapons drawn and ready to kill me. It's going to be a lot harder to kill me, they just don't know it. They screamed and charged me, I simply spun around with my sword out, that killed most of them, but the smarter one's backed away from me. One of the alive ones came a little too close and I kicked him in the face, which sent him into a tree.

Then, I kicked another and another and another and another! How stupid are these people? Someone yelled something and they all stopped, I slowly turned toward the yell. Apparently, it was their chief who had yelled, he was tan like the rest of them, but he was skinny with a headdress on, he wielded a large spear.

"Your feet serve you well" he said to me, I just glared at him and said nothing. "You are a pirate, no?" He asked but I still said nothing, he looked down at my sword "Rasputin....you have the stone..it chose you?" he yelled, then fell down to his knees looked up toward the sky and started saying something in another language. I think he was praying.

"What is this place?" I demanded, glancing around me.

"T-the Seychelles" the man to the right of the chief said "one of the most peaceful and unknown places on earth" he added, giving a shiver.

"How can I get back?" I growled, there was no answer, I walked back over to the water on the ceiling.

 "W-why do you want to leave?" the man to the right of the chief asked, walking over to me as I examined the water.

"I'm a busy Pirate" I growled, turning my attention back to the water. Do I go back through it?

"But, please, please stay!" he cried grabbing my arm and holding it tightly, not the tight that Adam or Jack held me like, this was more frantic.

"Why should I?" I asked, a knot of fear building in my gut.

"All the other pirates did"

"You mean, this is part of my trial?" I asked and he nodded."What am I supposed to do?" I asked, looking at him suspiciously and turning away from the water.

 "Get the gem of Amita and if you cannot, you may go back up" he said then I laughed.

"You think you can hold me here?" I asked, continuing my laughter.

 "Well, not me" he said with a smile, then he whistled and a big, white snake looking thing came out of the nest on top of the hill I went to investigate earlier. "And even the stone of Rasputin cannot kill this" he said, the smile never leaving his face. I grumbled curses as I headed back towards the chief.

"By the way m-my names Daha" he said to me while we were trekking through the woods in search of the cave that held the gem of Amita. I never expected there to be so much plants and trees in this strange land! "What is your name?" he asked, struggling to keep pace with me.

"Brittney Turner" I mumbled, ducking a large, sharp plant leaf. All I could think of right now is Jack. What must he think? Then again, he took this test, he should know... but, what if he doesn't? What if he never took this test and these people are lying to me?

"Miss. uh Turner?" Daha said, apparently I had stopped walking to think.

"I'm thinking" I mumbled as I walked past him, now a giant cave came into view. It seemed like a rock had come and pummeled this to make a hole that big.

"Here it is" Daha said in disbelief. I walked inside and instantly torches lit, Daha and the rest of the searchers came in after me, looking around in awe. I walked toward a rock podium and a blue, triangle shaped gem was lying on it.

"Is this it?" I asked and Daha gasped.

"Yes, yes it is!" I stretched my hand out and touched it, nothing happened. Daha smiled "grab it" he whispered, so I wrapped my hand around it and pulled up. The gem came out easily and I handed it to Daha who took off running with it. "I have it! I have it!" he screamed manically.

"Bastard!" I yelled and chased after him. "Get the gem" I whispered to my sword and almost directly afterward my sword launched out of my hand and Daha's screams penetrated the deadly calm of this false paradise. My sword came back with a bloody, blue, triangular gem. "Lets get the hell out of here" I said and my sword flew into the air, back through the water and back home to the Black Pearl.

"What's that?" Ching asked as all of the Pirate Lords crowded around me to get a peek at the wonderful, bloody gem.

"Aye, what is that?" Barbossa asked, glancing up to me, and then back to the gem.

"The Gem of Amita, I think" I said and handed it to him, afterwards I walked over to Jack and kissed his cheek. Now, I understood my feelings, I wanted Jack and Jack wanted me. Jack leaned me down and gave me a kiss so passionate it  made the other Pirate Lord's eyes boggle! I opened one eye slightly to see Kayla smiling at me. For now everything was alright, for now..