New Ship?

Gifts

We finished loading all the supplies onto the ships when my crew came to me, "um, Captain" Crepsley said nervously, I turned.

"What?" 

"We were thinking..." he trailed off

"Come on, out with it!" I demanded.

"Why don't we get another boat? I mean, we'd be more of a help with more guns and there's too many crew members on the Black Pearl"

"Well, crew," I said "we don't exactly have time for another ship right now, can't you see were being followed by Blackbeard? Not to mention that the Flying Dutchman has Captain Ching, and Adam is after me, so, I don't think now is the best time for that" I growled "off with you" I snarled and they all walked away.

"You know, it's not actually a bad idea" Pirate Lord Villanueva said, leaning on the Black Pearl.

"I know, but where am I going to find another ship in the next few hours?" I asked rolling a bottle of rum below deck.

"Not now" He said coming over to me "but we have to go through Port Royal to get to Singapore" he answered, sighed in frustration and pulled a rope, revealing beautiful black sails. I heard calls from the other Pirate Lords that it was time to go, "I'll take that under consideration...now, get the hell off my ship" I growled.

*Not long after we left the safety of the Brethren Court's glacier I spotted rubble floating on the ocean, remains of an old boat. Sadly, it wasn't The Cequntuara or the Queen Anne's Revenge. It was a East Indian Trading Company vessel. "Do you think there was any goods on that ship?" Kayla asked me as we both stared down into the water.

"Don't know, and if there was it would've been taken" I said leaning over the side, to get a closer look of the wreck.

"Ouch! Your mind is so troubled...it hurts to read it!" Kayla growled, grasping her temple.

 "Karma finally got ya, huh?" I laughed, turning around and smiling.

 "Aye" she growled, holding her head, but giving a small smile. 

*It was dusk when I got the alert that we were approaching Port Royal. My stomach felt sick, and not because of the rising swells or the rising wind, because I saw the corpses of dead pirates hanging as a warning to all. We took our hats off and stood for a moment in silence. "Are you leaving my ship, love?" Jack yelled to me, walking over to me, but before I could say anything, people started yelling commands to come into port and Jack had to walk away.

For moments I stood there, feeling dumb. I didn't know what to do, do I stay aboard the Black Pearl with my love? Or do I take another ship and be more of a help to the Pirate Lords? While I was deep in thought, someone grabbed my arm. It was Kayla, Kayla is also the ancient sea goddess Calypso who is said to have broken Davy Jones's heart, so, Jones ripped it out and put it in a chest which is said to be in Singapore, which is where we're going.

To end Jones. "Come" she said and pulled me off of the Black Pearl, she pulled me away from the docks and to her house.

"Kayla! You know it's dangerous here! We need to go back!" I whispered angrily as she drug me towards her old home.

"No, it's fine, my parents won't know, they can't hear footsteps downstairs" she replied climbing up the rock to her bedroom. "Coming?" she asked.

"Aye" I said after a short pause. I had never seen Kayla's room before, It was huge! She had a dresser the size of my room! Her bed was made of birch wood and had fox fur as a blanket, she had two marble lamps on top of a golden lined table and a little, black jewelry box that was velvet and lined with silver. Out of that box she took a necklace, but not any necklace, it was a black velvet string with a Aztec coin and small black pearls on the sides.

"I was meaning to give this to you earlier" she murmured "Davy gave it to me two decades ago, and I want you to have it" she said putting it around my neck.

"oh, how nice" I said as sweetly as I could, then I  smiled.

"And this" she said handing me an engraved dagger, "I killed thousands men with that" she said with a small smile then before I could say 'thanks' we heard rapid footsteps up the stairs.

"Damn!" I yelled and quickly jumped out of the window, Kayla not far behind, we heard her parents yelling for her and I, but we ran off into the night, not stopping until we ran aboard the Black Pearl.