World of Chances. [Jemi.]

4 months later

We were now on tour,first show was tonight. Joe and I still haven't acted the same toward each since that night and it hurts me,because I miss him. I mean I see him,but I mean him making me feel good inside. Is this what marriage is suppose to be?

Demi's POV.

"Demi, we have landed in  Chicago." my manager got on the bus to tell me,which is kind of obvious since the bus stopped at the venue. "Okay thanks." I smiled a little and glanced at Joe and then got off and followed my manager while pushing the twins in their double carrier stroller.

 Joe followed me with Audrey holding his hand.

"Hey Shari,Hey Mike!" I smiled and hugged all my band members,I missed them so much. "Hey,how are you?! You look great!" Shari smiled,noticing I burned off my baby weight. "Thanks,it wasn't easy." I laughed.

"They are so cute,looking so like Joe!" Shari smiled and I nodded,"Yeah." I laughed a little. "You okay?" Mike asked while tuning his guitar. "Yeah,I'm fine..." I pulled a fake smile and went to my dressroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Okay girl,I've known you too long for you to lie to me." Shari closed the door. "I'm not lieing,why would I lie to you,Shar?" I looked at him.

"I dunno." She shrugged,"Is something wrong with your marriage?"

"No,it's perfectly fine." I took a sip of my water and put my mic on by myself."Let's do this soundcheck." I left the dressing room. 

"See you soon,babydolls." I kissed Jacob's and Lucas's heads and the Audrey's cheek."Good luck,mommy!" Audrey hugged me.

I ran onstage,"What's up guys!?!" I said into the microphone and they all screamed. "Questions?" I smiled a little.

"You." I smiled as  I  saw a girl raise her hand,"When are we expecting a new album from you? Btw I love you!"

"Aww." I laughed a little,"Well you can expect an album out this  year." I smiled and they all went crazy.

"We would like to sing you guys a song right now." I smiled a little,"This is called How To Love."

"I had a lot of crooks tryna steal my heart,never really had luck, couldn't never figure out,how to love,how to love.." I sang to the crowd while Mike was playing his guitar acoustically.

I put my arm around Mike and I smiled at him while I kept singing.

"Oooh,see I just want you to know, that I deserve the best.I'm beautiful,I'm beautiful,yeah" I looked at the side stage and saw Joe watching with Audrey.

"And I want you to know, I'm far from the usual,far from the usual"

"Sing it with me now!" I jumped up and down.

"You see I had a lot of crooks tryna steal my heartnever really had luck, couldn't never figure out,how to love,how to love.." I fell to the ground on my knees singing.

I finished the song and I got up and they all cheered for me,"Thank you." I smiled,"Anymore questions?"

"How did you loose the baby weight? And I wanted any ideas."

"Aw,how many kids did you have?" I laughed a little. "One." she replied.

"Well,I just jogged around my neighborhood once twice a week and just kept watching my diet. I had a hard time since I had twins,but I believe you can get rid of it faster. You look gorgeous." I smiled.

"Well,I'll see you guys later!" I smiled and went off backstage. "I'm hungry." I laughed a little. "Me too..Can we get McDonald's?!" Audrey suggest and I looked at Joe.

"Sure,let's go." Joe smiled at Audrey and we got in our tour bus and I fed the twins quickly,since it is their feeding time.

...

We came from McDonalds and I got changed into a gray band shirt and black tight pants and black jeffrey cambell combact boots with a black blazer over my shirt and I had my makeup artist doing my makeup and my hairstylist doing my hair.

"You look so pretty,mommy!!" Audrey smiled. "Thank you,baby." I smiled. "Demi,3 minutes!"

I stood up and got help putting on my mic. "Thanks." I smiled a little.

"Remember,her bed time is ei--"

"I know,Demi. I am her dad." Joe blurted and I looked at him in shocked,"Okay,well see you after the show.." I sighed and ran on stage.

......

It was a great show tonight,I slipped on my pajamas and laid next to Joe,who what on his ipad.

I decided maybe I should try talking to him.

"Baby..." I smiled and rubbed his chest softly,but he took it off.  I grabbed his ipad and layed it down and got on top of him and kissed his neck,"I want you."

He pulled away,"Stop." He gets up from the bed.

"How can you be soo mad still?!" I looked at him and he slid our door close,"How can I be so mad still?! Hmm,I don't know,maybe because my wife cheated on me."

I got out of the bed,"I didn't kiss him!! He kissed me!! I wouldn't of been with him if you didn't check out Miss good looking!"

"What are you talking about!!? I just looked at her!"

"You don't even call me beautiful anymore,shoot you won't even make love to me." I crossed my arm.

"Why should I if you are seeing Mr. Wilmer?!" He glared at me."HE KISSED ME. ONCE AGAIN,IF YOU WEREN'T SO BUSY LOOKING AT SOME GIRL'S BREAST,I WOULDN'T OF HAD STARBUCKS WITH HIM,DAMN." I said,tired of putting up with his shit.

"You know I think you are beautiful! I could be checking you out everyday and you wouldn't know." Joe crossed his arms,"What did you guys talk about? How much he is soo much better in bed!?"

"Joe,really!?! I never did any of that with him! You really wanna know what we talked about?" I looked at him and crossed my arms,"Yes."

"I told him our marriage is falling apart,we fight waaay too much and I'm sick of it. So he kissed me and asked if I felt anything and I said no,so he told me that I still love you. Okay,that's the true. I think our marriage is becoming a completely disaster."

He looked at me,then looked at the floor.

"I'm just done with it,Joe.." I sighed."I'm sorry,Demetria.." He looks down then he grabs a pillow and went to the couch,I looked down and shut the door and layed down on the bed,thinking.

I started crying and I grabbed onto the sheets,bawling my eyes out on a pillow.

Heart broken,that's how I feel.

I don't wanna be without you babe,I don't want a broken heart.Don't wanna take a breath without you babe.I don't wanna play that part,I know that I love you,but let me just say

I don't wanna love you in no kind of way, no no.I don't want a broken heart,I don't wanna play the broken-hearted girl,no, no, no broken-hearted girl.

----------------------------------------------------------

WELL,here it is!! I hope it's like 2 pages for ya'll if not,I apologize.

What will happen to Jemi? :'(

Ahahaha I hope you enjoy!

-Chloe.