31.

I went home from staying with Wilmer,"I got Jake in bed,and Audrey is in your room,she wants to sleep with you." Miley said when I walked in. "Okay,thanks,again." I hugged her tight. "I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled,"Alright." I shut the door on her way out and I went to my bedroom,she was sound to sleep,I smiled. I noticed her hello kitty bandages,I sighed. I went to my closet and slipped on my pajamas and got into bed.

I suddenly heard the door open,I gasped and I grabbed the lamp on my bedside table and quietly went downstairs. "You better leave me and my ki--" I stopped when the lights turned on and I found out who it was. I put the lamp down,"Joe?" I looked at him and he ran into my arms.

I knew he was hurt,I put my arms around him and rubbed his back,"What's wrong?" I looked at him as I cups his face with my hands,"I need to tell you something.." He took me to the couch. I sat next to him,worried,"What is it,baby?"

"Well..you gotta promise you believe." He sighed and I nodded,"Of course,I'm your wife." I looked at him,"Please tell me,I'm worried."

"Well..after my show at Radio City,I went to my dressing room and I was listening to my voice mail..then Ashley comes in and she tried to win me back,saying bitchy stuff about you,then she got naked and took my shirt off and she when she was fixing to take off my pants Nick walked in. I kept trying to pull away. Nick runs off and I follow him and I kept telling him the truth,but he wouldn't believe me,then Kevin got in and none of them believed me..so I said I'm done with tour and I might be done with the band..like I don't want to waste my time on people who think I do stupid things and don't believe me.." He looked at me with hurt eyes,I sighed.

"Baby,they are your brothers..you can be upset with them forever..and done with tour,your brothers need you,you are part of the band,and how bout the fans,you would disappoint them." I rubbed his back. "I know..but I can't act like nothing is going on..." He sighed.

"I think you are making a wrong mistake quitting tour,I mean it's your first time back on the road since forever.." 

"I know,but my brothers treat me like shit. They think I'm stupid and they don't appreciate me like I do to them." Joe sighed and layed my head on his shoulder,"Okay..just give it time.."

"So what was the voice mail about?..I didn't get to listen to it.." Joe looked at me,"Well..Audrey's principal called me today..and they were crossing the street and a car was coming at 70 mph and it was about to hit Audrey,but Wilmer saved her and he's hurt in the hospital."

"How is Audrey doing?.." Joe looked at me,"She's fine,just some scrapes...we might need to find a psychologist.." I sighed."Why?"

"She's in shocked.." I sighed,"Man,I'll start looking tomorrow,let's go to bed." He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom,"Oh and Audrey is sleeping with us." I laughed a little as he sat me on the bed and I pulled the covers over me and cuddled with Audrey in the middle.

--

The next morning,I opened my eyes and saw Audrey staring at the window,I looked behind and Joe was sleeping. "Baby,come here." I sat up. Audrey just looked at me,"Baby,please come to mommy." I begged and she came to me I lifted her up and put her on my lap,"What's bothering you?.." I stroke her hair. "Mommy,I'm scared.." she hugged me.

"Scared of what,baby?" I looked at her,"Of school,mommy! I got hurt." she frowned. "Baby,you have to go..it'll make you smart,it was by accident." I kissed her cheek,she went silent. "Let's get you ready for school." I picked her and got her dressed in a light blue shirt that said 'magic cupcakes' with a cupcake on it,with a white multicolored polka dot skirt and her favorite pink shoes. I fixed her hair.

"You ready baby?" I picked her up,"No." She sighed,I got her in the car,"It's Friday,you'll have two days to rest." I sighed and got in and drove her to Kindergarten.

Joe's POV.

"Mommy Wak--" Jake ran in,"DADDY!!" Jake yelled and I smiled with my eyes closed,"Oh no." I laughed. Jake climbed onto the bed and I grabbed onto him. "I got you!" I smiled,"Daddy!!!" He screamed and I tickled him softly.

"Why are you here,daddy?!" Jake smiled,"I came home to see you." I poked his nose. "Yay!" Jake laughed. I picked him up and I carried him to the kitchen,"What do you want for breakfast?" I looked at him,"Umm. fwench toast!" He smiled,"Okey Dokey." I put him down and started making breakfast.

Miley walks in with Demi,laughing."Hey girls." I smiled as I fed Jake his french toast. "Hey babe." Demi smiled and made her a plate of french toast. "Hey Joe." Miley sat down next to Demi."How did Audrey take it?" I looked at Demi.

"She didn't wanna go..she was scared." Demi sighed,"I know a good psychologist,maybe I can schedule you guys an appointment."Miley smiled. "That'll be great,thank you Miley." I smiled. 

Nick called me,I ignored the called, I sighed,I rubbed my face. "What's wrong,daddy?" Jake looked at me.

"Nothing,Jake,don't worry about it." I smiled at him.

-------------------------------

it sucks,I am sowwy.