41 PART ONE.

2 months later;

I am now 5 months pregnant. I put on jeans and a tshirt,"I'm off to the ultrasound the dress shopping,you sure you'll be okay?" I wrapped my arms around Joe's neck. 

"Baby,we've done thi before,I watched the kids before,rememeber when we were seperated..?" Joe laughed,"Oh yeah. I'll see you guys later." I pecked his lip and got in my car and headed to the doctors.

I parked my car and headed inside,"Hey Dems!" Miley smiled and hugged me."Hey girl,hey Liam." I smiled. 

"Hey Demi." Liam nodded. "Lovato?" The nurse called me,"That's us." I smiled and I followed the nurse with Miley and Liam.

I layed on the chair and the obstetrician put the gel on me and scanned my belly.

He smiled at the screen,"What?" I asked.

"Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Hemsworth,you are welcoming a healthy baby girl." He smiled. "Yay!" Miley cheered and hugged Liam as he kissed her forehead. "Yay!" I laughed.

"So your next appointment is January 14." The obstetrician said,"Okay." I nodded and got up,"See you then."

I walked out with Liam and Miley,"Well,I'll see you guys soon." I hugged them and got in my car and drove to the local bridal shop. I parked my car and headed inside the shop,covering my face from the paparazzi.

"Selena?" I looked around the room,putting my sunglasses on top of my head. "DEMI YES! I'm in the dressing room!! My engagement ring is stuck to my dress." Selena yelled and I laughed and went to the dressing room. I threw my head back with laughter.

I helped get her arm through the sleeve.

"So? How do you like it?" She asked me and did a little twirl. "I don't like it,I think it's too puffy for a beach wedding." I told her and she smiled at me,"Absolutely right." She went back to the room and change.

I sat on the couch,waiting. "Maybe you can pick our your wedding dress while you're here!" Selena said. "I'm pregnant and I'm going to get bigger,so we're going to start planning after I have the baby." I nodded. 

"Oh right,okay. Do you think you'll still be pregnant on May 15?" She asked.

"I'm due April 16,so no..but my album DEMI comes out May 14." I smiled and she squealed. "Omg,that's perfect!" she jumped up and down and walked out in satin strapless slit leg wedding dress. "This one?"

"Do the Angelina Jolie pose." I laughed and she posed with her leg sticking out  of the slit. I threw my head back with laughter once again.

"So be serious now,is it the dress?" Selena looked at me,"Um...no." 

She groaned and walked back to the room. "So how are you and Joe doing?" She asked. "Good,but  he is like always...turned on.. if you know what I mean." I said and she started laughing.

"Sels! It's not funny!" I laughed a little,"Why not give it to him? I hear it helps you when labor comes around."

"I know,but it's not comfortable anymore now since I'm pregnant." I sighed,"Have you told him?" 

"Not yet.." I sighed,"One reason why I want to get this pregnancy over with.." I sighed again. "I'm sorry Dems." She sighed back.

"Selly,I'm scared.." 

She walked out  and went to me,"Of what?.." She looked at me,"What if I don't make it through the birth?..." I quivered my lip. "Demi....what happened to the strong woman I know?" She looked at me.

"I don't know..I'm worrying constantly if I don't make it,I'll loose Joe,the kids,you,my fans,and Miley." I start crying,"and that dress is the dress."

"Pregnancy horomones." Selena pulled me into a hug and I hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry." I wiped my eyes,"You're a good friend,Selena." I laughed a little. "You are too,Dems." Selena smiled.

I looked at her wedding dress,it was a strapless Chiffon sweetheart  beach wedding dress."That's the one." I smiled.

"Really?" her face brightened up,"Yeah." I smiled back.

"Yay!" she cheered.

That night.

I put on a black one shoulder maternity dress with black sandals with a small heel and my hair in a cute wavy ponytail. 

I kissed Audrey's and Jake's head goodbye and then got in Joe's car,"Where we going?" I smiled and took Joe's hand.

"Drive in movie?" Joe smiles and I kissed his cheek,"Awesome." I giggled.

Joe pulled into an empty space and parked the car,"I'll get the food and drinks." I said,"Beer please." Joe said. "Okay." I got out of the car and went to the consession stand and ordered a beer,lemonade and some popcorn.

Suddenly this guy put his arm around my neck. "You fucking slut." He growled. "Let......go.." I choked. "Never,bitch." He growled again.

He then shot me a couple times. I fell down to the ground,fainting slowly,everything getting dizzy and I am getting lightheaded,I feel blood oozing out of me.

My eyes closed slowly.

"DEMI!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh.

This part is kind of rushed,just cause I wanted to post it  before I got to the doctors,so I can read any comments when I'm there and make me happy aha.

~Chloe.