15.

Nick's POV. (Yeah I'm doing a Nick's point of view,WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT.)

I help Audrey eat her breakfast,Demi was still not down. It got me worried. "Joe can you feed Audrey for me?" 

"Um sure."

I went upstairs and knocked on the door,"Demi?"

"Don't come in." She begged.

"Dems,breakfast is rea-"

"I'm not hungry."

"Demi."

"Go away!"She yelled.

I burst the door open and saw her taking some pills. "What are you taking?" I looked at her,"allergies."

"Demi." I got closer.

"No."

"What are you taking?"

"No! Go away!"

"Demetria!" I pinned her to the bed and she dropped the pills and I grabbed the bottle. "You're taking Central Nervous System Depressants?!" I said,shocked. "Go awaaaay! Get off of me!" She squealed.

"Do you know what you are doing to yourself!?"

"I don't care!" She struggled from my grip.

"Demi, these can cause confusion and dizziness,impaired judgement,memory and motor cordination!"

"Like I said,I don't care." She kept struggling."Well,I care." I glared and took the pilled and rushed the the bathroom. "NO." She chased after me,but she was stumbling. I dumped the pills in the toilet and flushed.

"YOU BITCH. I FUCKING HATE YOU." she yelled and ran out of the house. I sighed and went downstairs. "What is her problem?" Joe looked at me and I sighed,"She's just depressed."

I continued eating.

Demi's POV.

I was running to the pharmacy,but I was getting Dizzy. I need my pills...I was soo dizzy,I fell over.

..

I opened my eyes and I was in someone elses house."Hey Dems,you okay?"

"Hey Wilmer..yeah..uh...thanks.." I sighed and sat up. "Are you sure?"

I glared at him,"Yeah,I'm fine. I'm going to go home now."

"Want me to drive you?"

"No,I'm fine. Thanks again," I left and headed to the pharmacy.

..

I bought the pills and headed home.

When I arrived home,my whole family was over. The fuck. "Why you guys doing here?" I asked."Here." Dallas handed me a suitcase. "You're kicking me out!?" I glared at Nick. "No..we are sending you to rehab."

"NO. I am fine. I can't go back there." I ran to my bedroom."YOU TOOK AWAY MY DOOR!?"

"I knew you woul reject at first. Demi this is an addiction and it needs to stop. We are worried about you. Plus the police are coming if you still say no." Nick said. "What about my babies?"

"We'll take care of the twins. Kevin and Danielle volunteered to help and Selena,and Joe,I don't know."

I looked at him.  "May I....May..I say goodbye...?"

"Of course."

I sighed and hugged Audrey,"Kiddo,I'm going to be gone for a while.." I kissed her cheek.

"Why?"

"I'm sick baby.."

"Take daddy with you!"

"Baby..he's really sick..they can't help him.." I sighed.

"I'm  going to miss you mommy!" She hugged me tight as she can't.

"I'm going to miss you too. Watch over your baby brother."  Ismiled and kissed her cheek then I went to Jake and kissed his forehead,"Bye baby boy." I sighed and I looked at my family.."Bye guys..Bye Nick." I hugged him and grabbed my suitcase and got into a taxi.

I can't believe I am going to this route again..2nd time in rehab.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry,it's short and bleh. I'm tired so I'll make a better one tomorrow.

I just promised you guys Friday so yeah.

ENJOY!

-Chloe.