30.

"I'm afraid your daughter,Audrey,got a little hurt." the Principal said,I sat back down,"What happened!?!" I freaked,my daughter,MY daughter."We were crossing the road and a car was coming around 70 miles per hours.." He said,I covered my mouth,"And?.." I asked. 

"But luckily,some guy went and saved her,he's hurt." He said,"Is she hurt?.." I played with my hair,nervous,"She just had a few cuts and scrapes...but she's freaked out." he told me as I sighed,"If you don't mind me asking...who was the person..?"

"He's latino and he said Wilm,but then he passed out,he looked like Fez from That  '70's show.." he said and I gasped,I knew who it was."Thank you so much,my friend will be on the way to pick up Audrey. Thank you." I hung up,"What's wrong?" Miley asked.

"Audrey almost got ran over..but Wilmer saved her..I need you to go pick up Audrey for me and take Jake..I need to go see Wilmer." I looked at her and she nodded,"Of course,I'll do it." she grinned,picked up Jake,"See you later,dems." She left.

I rushed upstairs and put on black jeans,a black Snoop Dog sleeveless shirt and a green  jacket,black combact boots and a red beanie and headed to the hospital.  I parked my car and went inside,"Wilmer Valderamma please." I said the desk.

"He's still in surgery,we'll let you know when he is in a room." The desk person said,"Thank you." I went to the waiting room and sat down,I called Joe.

"Hello,you have reached Joe Jonas,sorry I didn't pick up the phone,please leave a message and I'll do my best to reach back to you."

"Hey babe,it's Demi..Um...I know you are probably on stage,performing,just thought you should know that the Principal called me and Audrey almost got run over..but she's fine,just  some scrapes and cuts...but...someone saved her..just um..thought you know. Bye,love you." I hung up.

I went on twitter.

"@lalalalovatic:  I hope Demi's single is better then Selena's 'Come and Get It'" a tweet read. I was confused,I got my headphones and plugged them in and listened to CAGI.

"LOVEE @selenagomez's single!!! OBSESSED. #Comeandgetit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I tweeted and my mentions blew up.

Joe's POV.

"Thank you RADIO CITY!" We yelled into the crowd and ran off stage. I went  to my dressing room,drinking water and I grabbed my phone,'1 new voicemail.'

I started to listen to it.

"Hey Joe." a familar voice walked in and I jumped,"Fuck!" I screamed out,"Ashley?! What the hell are you doing here?" I looked at her.

"I never should of let you go..." she smiled seductively and shut my door,"the hell?"

"I love you Joe,I've been in love with you." She wrapped her arms around me. I didn't even get to listen to the damn voicemail. "I was in love with you....when I was 19!" I glared. "You gotta have feelings for me..still." she slipped my shirt off,I pushed her away.

"Not when I have a wonderful wife at home,so no, no feelings what so ever." I glared,"Come on Joe.." she said and she took off her clothes. "What the fuck Ashley!?"

"You want that fat bitch when you could have this." She smirked seductively. "So youre asking me if I want a skinny as fuck slut rather then someone who makes me happy and who is healthy?" I crossed my arms,"Put on your clothes,slut. You had me,but you let go,I moved on." I glared.

"I can make you happy..remember our hot steamy makeout in Bora Bora..we could have that again." She smiled and slid her hands down my body,I bit my lip."You don't know my steamy makeout with Demi on MY honeymoon."

"She probably doesn't even makeout with you anymore,too busy with the kids." She laughed a little,"But we had a night last night,so you need to shut the fuck up."

"Come on baby." She smirked and unzipped my pants.

Right then,Nick walks in,"Dude,you rea----OH MY GOD." He yelled,"Dude!" I pulled away and ran after him,"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!"

"She was naked,you were about to get naked!! Do you know what happens when two people are naked?! Dude,come on,you're fucking 26 years old!" Nick glared. "SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE,DUDE."

"SO YOU DECIDED TO FUCK HER!?! YOU'RE MARRIED WITH KIDS." Nick yelled,"I KNOW THAT. I AM WEARING A RING THAT SAIDS I'M FUCKING MARRIED AND I KNOW I HAVE FUCKING KIDS,SHE CAME ONTO ME,I KEPT PUSHING HER AWAY."

"What's going on here?" Kevin walks in. "Joe was about to screw around with Ashley." Nick said,"I was not!" I glared,"I love Demi,I would never do that." I sighed.

"Dude,why are you shirtless and your zipper is down.." Kevin pointed out and I rolled my eyes and zipped my pants,"Ashley got naked and started getting me naked!" I said,but I looked at Kevin and Nick,"You guys don't believe me..wow.." I sighed.

"It's not that we believe you,but you've done stupid stuff like this before" Kevin said.

"Have fun finishing the tour without me..I'm going home to be with my family..There is no point and touring with my brothers if they think I'm stupid and don't believe me..so have fun..just remember,I was there when Selena dumped you Nick,Kevin,I was there for you for anything." I looked at him,"I might even quit the band." I shrugged,"So have fun ruining my marriage. The one thing I am proud of. The one thing I love,except my kids.So if you ruin it,you ruin my happiness..and my existence for both of you,I would never talk to you ever again."

"But she came onto me." I glared and walked out of the venue and headed to the airport.

Demi's POV.

"Mrs.Jonas,Wilmer is in 345G." the nurse said,I smiled a little,"Thanks." I got up and went to the room.

There he was,in bed,hurt,in pain,broken and bruised. Broken legs and arms. I covered my mouth,shocked. "Ddddemi..?" He looked at me. "Hey.." I went closer to him,so he can see me clearer,I took his hand,"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"For what?.." He looked at me,"For saving my daughter.." I smiled,tears falling down my cheek. "You don't need to thank me...It would of killed her on how little she was.." He groaned in pain. "You didn't have to save her..she isn't yours.." I sighed.

"I know..but you're my hermosa..you always will be..no matter what.." He smiled,weakly at me and I smiled,"Thank you,Wilmer." I kissed his cheek. "Is she alright?.." he looked at me,"Yeah,just some cuts and scrapes..I might have to find a psychologist tho..she's in shocked.."

"I'm sorry.." He sighed,"Don't be.." I stroke his bruised face,"How did you know it was Audrey?.." I looked at him. "I was just walking around town and I saw these kindergartners crossing the road,then suddenly I heard a speeding car,so I looked and the child that I noticed that was going to get injured was Audrey...and I couldn't let it happen.." He sighed.

I wiped my eyes and smiled at him,"You're a good guy,Wilmer. You're my Guapo." He smiled at him,"You're my Hermosa." He smiled back and scooted over and I layed next to him,looking at him.

We talked.

---------------------------------

Thank me later :)

-Chloe.