18. PART ONE.

A month later.

I have been out of rehab 4 weeks ago and we are now in England. We got here yesterday night. I slipped on a blue pull over shirt with dark faded blue jeans with black flat sandals,I did my makeup and I put some jewelery one. I put my hair in a bun and strapped my purse around me and I put ony my shades. "Ready." I smiled and pecked Joe's lips.

"This is the happiest I have seen you in a while." Joe held my hand. "I am in England with the people I love the most." I smiled and pushed the stroller into an elevator. "Where we going mommy?" Audrey looked at me. "We're going to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum." I smiled at her. "Cool!"

Joe got us a taxi and he helped me get the stroller in the taxi. "To Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum." Joe told the taxi driver.

"How hard is it to drive on the right side?" Joe looked at the driver and I face palmed myself. "What do you mean,Sir?"

"Nevermind." Joe laughed a little and I glared at him."Please don't embarass me when we're up here." I kissed his cheek.

"Here you go." The taxi pulled on the side of the road."Thank you." We got out and I pushed Jacob's stroller inside. I put my sunglasses on the top of my head.We got in. "Look Mommy!" Audrey  ran the Jonas Brothers wax figures. I laughed. "Nick's wax figure is the only one that looks like Nick. I look like a long hair indian and Kevin looks like Tom Hanks." Joe said and I laughed. 

I handed my phone to Joe."Take a picture." I smiled and I went to the wax figures and I  leaned in acted like I was kissing Joe's cheek. "Got it." He smiled and I tweeted it.

"I MET THE JONAS BROTHERS! hahaha" I tweeted with the attachment of the picture. Then I took a picture with Audrey with the wax figures."A Zac Efron wax figure!" I made Joe take a picture of Audrey and I standing next to Zac,then I sent it to twitter.

We went to the Will and Kate wax figures. We asked someone to take a picture of Joe,Audrey and I with Kate and Will. "Thank you." I smiled. "Justin Bieber!" I smiled and I made Joe take a picture of me with Justin.

"@justinbieber what happened? haha" I tweeted with the picture.

..

We got the kids in bed around 8 pm. They were exhausted. I went to the big bathroom we had in our room at the inn we are staying out. I turned on the bath water and filled it with bubbled. I put my hair up,took my clothes off and got in."Ahh." I closed my eyes and threw my head back.

"Hey babe." Joe walks in and shut the door.He sits on the outside of the tub with his feet in the water."Hey handsome." I smiled a little.

"Is something bugging you?" He looked at me."We need to talk.." I looked at his dark brown eyes. I hugged my legs. "Okay.." He sighed,he was nervous. "Well..when I was in rehab..babe..you know I wasn't myself..that week I got there..I went crazy..and I took the pills that I brought with me secretly..and I met this guy..and we kind of..slept together.." I looked at him,waiting for his reaction.

"Demi,I understand..I did the same to you..you know,I slept with a girl when I forgot my memory. We can say we are even." He said to me and I smiled at him and I fingered him to come here. He slipped off his shirt and and flopped into the bathroom. "Hello." I smiled as I spoke with a English accent. 

"That's a turn on." He starts sucking on my neck and I ran my hands down his chest. "I love you." I smiled,still with the accent. He picked me up and I giggled. "I don't think we need to do this." I smirked as he carried me to our bedroom. He shut and locked the door. 

He layed me down and kissed the scares on my wrists,I had  when I use to cut.

--

I was up since 7 am with Jacob. It was now 9 am. I was playing with him on the carpet in the living area. I was tickling his belly. "Who is my sweet baby boy?" I smiled as he cooed. "Oh how I like to see that nice butt in the morning." Joe walked in and bends down and kisses me forehead. "Oh shush." I giggled.

I started playing Peek-a-boo with Jacob. "Where did Jacob go? There he is!!" I smiled and he laughing.

"Where is he!?" I uncovered my eyes,"There he is!" I smiled at every giggle he makes. I kissed his stomach."When did you wake up?" Joe looked at me as I put Jacob on his play mat. "I had to feed Jake at 7. So 7." I hugged him,"Good morning baby." I smiled.

"Good morning good looking." 

"Oh any the person who owns the venue wants to meet us at 2."

"For the free show?"

"Yeah."

"Okay,I'll wake up princess and we'll go downstairs and get some breakfast." Joe pecked my lips.

"Okay."

Joe's POV.

"Hey squirt." I tickled Jacob's belly then went to Audrey. "Wake up princess." I kissed her cheek. "No." I saw a grin on her face. "I see that grin." I started taking her face with kisses. "Okay daddy,stop." she giggled. I picked her up and got her dressed for the day.

"I love you daddy." She pecked my lips like a father-daughter way."Love you too." I smiled.

Demi's POV.

I slipped on a paprika tribal max spaghetti strap dress with a skinny brown leather belt. I put on a unbutton blue jean jacket with white plaited sandals and I did my makeup and jewelery. I left my hair and wavy. I got Jacob in his baby carrier then I  got the baby bag ready.

My phone started to ring,I answered.

"Hello?"

"Sssssheee sssssaid nnnnno." Nick slurred. "What? Are you drunk? Nick it's 2:25 in the morning where you are."

"Iiiii do notttt giveee a ssssshit."

"Hold on." I put the phone  on my shoulder,"Babe,come here!" I yelled to get Joe and Joe walks in and I put the phone on speaker,"Something is wrong with Nick.." I whispered. "Hey Bro." Joe said.

"Sheeeeee saaaid noo."

"Who?" Joe and I said.

"Ssssssselena."

I looked at Joe shocked. "I'm sorry bro. I need you--where are you?"

"Aaat aa clubb. Parrtaaay."

"What clubb?"

"No.8 Hyde Loungeee."

"Stay there." Joe hung up my phone.

He then called Kevin."Hey bro,how is England?"

"Good,I need you to go pick up Nick. He is drunk at the No.8 Hyde lounge club.. He's upset about Selena saying no to his propsal. I advise you to keep him at your place."

"Okay,I'll be picking him up now." I heard him yawn. "Thanks and sorry for waking you." He hung up.

"Let's go to breakfast." Joe said and put Audrey on his shoulders and I followed him to the Inn's cafe.

We got out food and sat down. Audrey and Joe started eating. I got my phone out and composed a text.

"Why did you reject Nick?"

"I wasn't ready for that commitment. + Is this the only reason you are texting me? Well."

"Wasn't ready for that commitment!?! I thought you were when you were with Justin."

"Don't bring Justin into this!"

"It wasn't like engaged,then wedding right afterwards."

"So. I see your marriage,maybe I am not ready."

"Wtf!? My marriage is perfectly fine. But w/e. Screw you. Nick is a great guy,especially when he was around you. He loved you.  You made him so depressed that he went to a club and got drunk,woow."

"w/e. Going to bed."

"Boo you whore." I turned off my phone.

"Everything okay?" Joe looked at me and I nodded my head as I started eating.

------------------------------------------------------------------

About time,eh? (:

Enjoy!

I AM LOVIN' DEMI'S NEW ALBUM. Too many good songs,I don't know people can ask which one is their fave.

-Chloe.