7.

"Thank you for watching the twins again." I smiled at Nick and fixed my hair."Have fun,Dems." Nick smiled. I kissed his cheek and left.

I drove to Wilmer's.

..

"Hey Demi!" Wilmder greeted me with a hug. "Hey!" I smiled and went inside and said hello to all his friends.

"Chicos, esta es mi amiga Demi Lovato." Wilmer said to the guys and girls."¡Hola." I waved and smiled. "They don't speak English?" I looked at Wilmer. "Some. Plus some are friends and some are relatives."

"WHAT!?" I looked at him,"I can't meet your family."

"Chillax,Dems." Wilmer laughed.

"Disfruta de la fiesta. Bebida son en la cocina." He waved to the people and took me to his backyard. "Let's swim." Wilmer smiled. "But I don't have a bathing suit.."

"Follow me." Wilmer smiled and took me to his bedroom."Pick one." he told me as he was pulling some bathing suits out. "Should I ask?" I laughed a little.

"No." Wilmer smirked.

I looked at all the bathing suits..."Wilmer, me gustas, pero no puedo hacer esto ahora .. Lo siento." I ran out and got in my car and drove somewhere. I drove to a bar and parked my car and went inside and sat at the bar. "One Martini please." I ordered.

I noticed Joe there. He looked upset,I sighed. I grabbed my drink and went to sat next to him."Hey." I looked at him. "Hey." He's looking at his beer bottle. "Don't be ma--"

"Demi,I have a choice to be mad. One second,we slept together and we're once again together,then the next you're break us apart." He glared at me and took a big sip of his beer.

"I'm sorry..I just..paparazzi saw you kissing me and...people have been calling me a whore and It made me really upset.." I sighed. "Demi.." Joe looked at me,"Yeah?"

"Who really gives a fuck. They don't know about you and me. They don't know how much I screwed up,how I let the love of my life slip away from my arms. I love you still,they do not know us. Screw them! Judging you like that. Shit,if I had a chance to rewind the past,I would think straight." Joe looked me into the eye.

I smiled at him and hugged him,"This is why I love you."

He hugged me tight and kissed my cheek. "I love you soo much.."

I pulled away and looked at his eyes,I cupped his face and kissed him.

--------------------------------------------

I know another short and chopping one. I'll give you something better this weekend! :D

I promise. 

-Chloe.

Ps. you know you are tired when you can't spell your name right :p