57.

Demi's POV.

The next day,I was cooking for the kids. "Good morning." Joe comes downstairs,I didn't say anything. "Oh no,you're mad." he said and started kissing on my neck. i pushed him away,"Stop." I glared.

He hit my across the face,"Why are you fucking mad?" he hissed."Daddy!" Audrey came in,"Leave me alone."He pushed her and walks off,she starts crying.

I dropped my knife and hurried to Joe,I pulled him by his shirt collar and pushed him out of my house."You don't fucking hit my daughther." I glared.

"Aha,fuck you." He chuckled,"No,fuck you." I glare and shut th door and locked it.

I picked up Audrey and hugged her tight,"It's alright baby.." I patted her back."What's wrong with Daddy?.." she cried out.

I sighed,"It's hard to understand..baby." I kissed her cheek,"Does he love me?" she looked at me,hurt,"Yeah,he was just...he's sick." I sighed.

"Again? I hope he gets better.."  she said.

Again? I wondered.

I sighed and got out and wrapped my towel around me."You really think I would do that to you,Joe!?" I glared at him. "You've done some bullshit things lately." He looked at me."Stop fighting!" Audrey called out.

"Well you have done some bullshit things too!" I replied. "Mommy!! Daddy! Stop!!" Audrey whined.

"Whatever! I'm not going behind your back and cheating on you with your sister!" Joe sparked."What the crap! Nick and I were just hanging out! You really believe I would do that?!? " I looked at him,hurt.

"It's possible!" Joe yelled. "Daddy,stop!!" Audrey started crying. "But I'm not the one who gave up looking for our dau--"

Joe pushed me into the wall."DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING GO THERE." He slapped me."DON'T YOU DARE." Joe looked at me and mad eyes and I just slid down the wall,shocked. He never hit me before. He looked at me and he realized what he has done." Demi,I--"

"Save it." I got up and picked Audrey up and carried her to her bedroom and shut the door."Shh..baby..it's alright.."I was trying to calm down Audrey,who was crying obsessively.

I then remember,we're in the same problem a few years ago."Yeah,I'm sorry baby.." I put her down,and headed back to the kitchen.

My mind wondered around and I started crying."Hey mommy,don't cry." Jake hugged my legs and I laughed,I wiped my tears and hugged him,"I love you oh so much." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too,mommy!!" Jake smiled. I put him down and put the food on plates,"I kicked Joe out. He hit me and pushed Audrey." I texted to Nick.

"Breakfast is ready!" I called out and we all started eating.

Nick's POV:

"Joe hit Demi." I looked at Selena,"You have to be kidding!" Selena came towards me,holding our son,Jeremy.I showed her the text I just got from Demi.

"He's so stupid. Do you know why he's acting like this?" Selena asked,"No..but Demi and I found drugs in his sock drawer,so that's possibly a reason,but I don't know why he's doing that." I sighed.

There suddenly was a knock on the door,I put my phone down and headed to the door,"Hey dude,can I stay here for awhile?" Joe bit his lip.

"No,I don't want you to be around my son." I was fixing to shut the door but he stuck his foot out,"Please." he begged,

"Ahahahaha rude.Fuck you,remember?" I raised an eyebrow and then I shut the door.