24.

"You're snugged like a bug in a rug." I smiled and tucked her in bed. "Thank you mommy!"Audrey smiled. "Welcome baby." I kissed her forehead. "Mommy.."

"Yeah?" I sat next to her,"Did people like you in kindergarton?"

I sighed and looked down then I looked at her,"No..they didn't like me,but I didn't let that stop me. It shouldn't stop you." 

She smiled at me and nodded,"Okay,mommy! Love you!" she kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Night baby." I smiled and turned on her night light on and closed her door and went to my bedroom. Joe was shirtless on the bed reading a book.

I put on my pink pajama shorts and a white tank,I crawled onto bed layed my head on his chest."Something wrong?" Joe looked at me with his hipster glasses on.

"I'm worried about Audrey.." I sighed and he put his arm around me and I put my arms around him and my leg on top of his. "What is there to worry about,baby?"

"She's afraid that no one likes her,and I remember thinking that.." I sighed,"Baby,don't worry about it,people will love her in no time." Joe kissed my forehead and I smiled. "I love you,baby." I pecked his lips. 

"I love you too." Joe smiled.

.......

"Wake up,mommy!" Jake jumped on my bed and I smiled in my sleep. I grabbed him and kissed all over his face,"I got you!"

Jacob screamed and laughed,"Mommy!!"

"I'm sorry,I just love you SO much" I smiled at him. "Baby,can you take Audrey to kindergarton? I gotta head to the studio." Joe slipped on a shirt. 

"Yeah,sure."I smiled and got up and pecked his lips,"Bye baby,I'll come by afterwards." I smiled.

"Bye bye daddy!" Jake waved. "Bye squirt." Joe kissed his cheek and left.

"You ready,Audrey?" I went into her room."Yep!" 

We got in the car and I drove to McDonald's drive thru. "What do you want,Audrey? Something you can eat in the car."

"I want chocolate milk,apples and a sausage biscuit." Audrey said,"Okay." I smiled and ordered her meal,"and can I have hotcakes and 2 hash browns and a fruit N yogurt parfait. 2 white milks,please."

"$17.32 at the next window please."

"Thank you." I drove to the next window.

I handed Audrey her food and I started driving to her school.

...

"Bye baby." I kissed her cheek,"Bye mommy!!" I watched her walk inside and I took a picture.

"My baby girl is growing up so fast :'(" I tweeted with the photo and then I drove to the studio where Joe is. "You okay back there,Jake?" I smiled,"Yeah."

I parked and  got Jake out an we walked inside. "Hey guys." I smiled at them,"You got food for us!?" Joe smiled,"Oh no..I didn't know if you wanted some.."

"I was kidding babe,it's fine." He kissed my forehead. I sat down with Jake in my lap and I started feeding him his hotcakes. "Mmm." Jake smiled. "Is it good?" I smiled and he nodded.

"I don't fucking care,dude. I like the other lyrics better." Kevin argued with Nick,"Dude chill,we have a two year old in here!" Joe yelled and sat next to me.

He stole one of Jake's pancakes. "Daddy!" Jake laughed. "Yumm." Joe smiled and kissed Jake's forehead.

"Joe recording now." Nick instructed and Joe got and went to record.