3.

3 days later.

We are somewhere now,New york City now,or maybe we were there yesterday,eh hell.

"Delivery for Mrs. Jonas." A  man walks in,"That's me." I turned to him,in my dressing room. "Here you go." A man handed me a big yellow envelope then he left.

"Thank?" I sighed and opened the envelope.

I read the papers,I felt absolutely sick to my stomach. I put the papers on the table and sat down. I was in sweatpants and a tshirt. I layed down on couch,crying my eyes out.

"Demi,we start in 20 mi--What's wrong?" My manager walked and I just turned my back at her and continue crying. "Jill!!" she called over my makeup artist. "What is it?" Jill walked in,"Demi." My manager  whispered.

"I can hear you." I sniffled. "What's wrong,hun?" Jill stroked my hair soft.

I didn't answer.

"Demi..you need to tell me."

I pointed to the table that I layed the papers on. I rolled over and layed on my back watching them. "Demi,he's divorcing you?!" Jill looked at me,shocked.

I threw my head back crying.

..

"Demi,you can cancel the show and disappoint millions of fans,or you can be the best you can." My manager encouraged. 

I thought for a bit.

"Let's do it." I sighed and Jilly started doing my makeup and my hairstylist did my hair. I put on tight black pants and a black bra with a long see through top with a spikey necklace and black combact boots and I took a sigh and grabbed my mic. I went to my spot.

I took another breath and went on stage. "Locked up tight,like I would never feel again,stuck in some kind of love prision and threw away the key,Oh Oh."

The crowd cheered for me.

Finally I finished the song. I sit on the steps on stage and ran my fingers through my hair,"It's funny because I sang a...break up song in this theatre it was like 3 or 2 years ago and I ended up getting over that person and then ended up singing another song about that person. But I wanted to let you guys know that if you guys are going through a heart break,which I know that alot of you might be." I sighed and looked down,then back at the crowd."This song is for you guys and thats why I put it on my album." I told them and the band started playing Fix a Heart.

"It's probably what's best for you,I only want the best for you and if I'm not the best, then you're stuck."

"I try to sever ties and I,ended up with wounds to bind,like you're pouring salt in my cuts and I just ran out of band-aids,I don't even know where to start 'cause you can't bandage the damage,you never really can fix a heart."

I guess they could tell I was crying,so they helped me through the song.

....

"Thank you goodnight!" I blew them a kiss and ran off stage and got the twins and went on the tour bus and got them in their crib and layed down on the bed.

My phone started ringing,it was Joe.

I decided to answer."Hello?"

"Hey Demi." He replied. "Hey Joe."

"Please don't be mad at me...I really think we just need to each other a break,I've been thinking,you were right,it is exhausting fighting all the time. This could be good for us both. I want us to stay friends,for our children,you know."

"I understand." I sighed,"I'll sign the papers and then I'll mail them to you."

"Thank you. Again don't be mad."

"I'm not mad."

"Demi."

"Joe."

"Demi,we've been married 4 years,I know you then you know yourself."

"I'm not mad,I'm just upset." "Upset at what?"

"You not having the guts to even try to save our marriage,by maybe counseling. I dealed with your shit remember?! Just remember I was there when you were addicted to those depressants and when you were in rehab,but whatever,see you in court.....Joseph." I hung up my phone and turn it off. 

I sat on my bed for awhile and bit my lip,thinking. 

I called my hairstylist from the tour bus phone,"Hey,it's Dems,um I was wondering if you could give me a haircut.."

"Sure. I'll be over in a second with my supplies." She said. "Okay." I hung up. "Stop the bus,Jill is getting on." I told the bus driver.

....

A hours or so later,she gave me a shoulder length haircut. "I love it." I smiled a little,"Thank you."

"No problem." She smiled and hugged me.

--------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW YOU MIGHT BE UPSET,BUT DO.NOT.HATE.ME.

Enjoy! :)

xxox-

Chloe.