49 PART 2.

Demi felt sick to her stomach,she called 911.

"911 may we help you?" the lady answer.

"I...I...killed my husband..." Demi cried out. "M'am,we'll be right there." the lady said,"Ok-k-k-kay.." Demi hung up,she broke down on the floor crying.

...

I woke up from that distinctive nightmare.  I got out ouf bed and went to the balcony outside my bedroom,I started crying. "Baby?.." Joe got up and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I had an awful dream.." I sighed,layed my head on his shoulder,"What was it about?.." He pulled my hair back,"I woke up crying..and you told me to shut up and we had this terrible fight and then the next morning I wake up and you killed Jake..then you killed Audrey...then I got mad..and I got my gun and I shot you...I don't even have a gun!" I cried onto his chest.

He put his hand on the back of my head and stroke my head softly,"It's okay,baby,it's just a dream baby...Shh..You got lay in bed and I'll get you a nice cup of milk.." Joe kissed my forehead and lead me to our bed.

I turned on the tv and watched some George Lopez. I sighed,I put my hands on my stomach. "Here you go baby." Joe handed me a glass of milk. "Thanks.." I took a sip of the milk. "It felt so real tho..." I sighed and put the glass on the bedside table and layed my head on Joe's chest.

He stroke my hair softly,

"A tornado flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain
In Southern California, much like Arizona
My eyes don't shed tears, but, boy, they pour when I'm thinkin' 'bout you" He quietly sang to me.

"(Ooh, no, no, no)

I've been thinkin' 'bout you (You know, know, know)
Do you think about me still? Do ya, do ya?" He kept singing and I slowly fell asleep.

Joe's POV.

The next morning,I carefully out of bed and and closed the door behind me,I went downstairs and started cooking breakfast.

"Hey daddy.." Audrey walked in,"Hey Aud,you ready for first grade?" I looked at her,"Daddy,I've been going to first grade for a month now!!" She giggled and I smiled.

"Right,I totally forgot." I laughed,"Daddy,can I wear my princess outfit today?" Audrey twirled around,"No sweetie."

"Why?" She pouted,"You're cutest one there,you don't want to make them jealous." I smiled at her and she laughed,"Okay,okay,daddy!" 

I put her breakfast on the plate and handed it to her,we started eating together. I put the plates in the sink and picked her up,"You ready for first grade?!" I chanted,"Yeah!" Audrey laughed.

I got her into the clothes she picked out,"Go get in the car,while I get Jake." I told her,"Mommy coming too!?"

"No sweetheart,mommy didn't sleep well,so I am letting her sleep." I told her,"Okay." she skipped to the garage. I picked Jacob up carefully and carried him to the car and got him in his carseat carefully,he didn't wake up.

I got in the car and drove to Audrey's school.

I pulled by the school's sidewalk,"Bye baby,I'll come pick you up at 2:30." I kissed her cheek and watched her walk inside. I drove back home.

I put Jake back in his bed and head to my bedroom,Demi was gone from the bed,"Babe?..."

She came out of the bathroom,"Morning sickness." she tied her hair up in a messy bun. I kissed her forehead,"I don't know if you're hungry,but I made pancakes.." I cupped her face gently.

"Yummy." I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------

so yeah it was a dream. :p

congratulations to the people who know my tricks. :p