32.

A week later,Audrey has been going to see a psychologist,and Joe is staying home from tour. I'm out shopping with Miley.

"This crop top looks like you,Mi." I smiled,Miley scanned the shirt,"Put it on the cart." Miley smiled and I did and we continued shopping."You know I've been ready about pregnancies.." Miley said,looking through clothes,"And?.." I smirked at her.

"Some people give birth at their homes in their bathtubs,they say it real relaxing." Miley smiled as she was picking out clothes,"Hmm.." I laughed a little,"Let's do it." I smiled. "Really?" Miley grinned.

"Yeah,it'll be a new experience." I laugh,"I love you." Miley hugged me. "Love you back!" I giggled a little.

We finished shopping and Miley dropped me off,"Bye Mi!" I smiled and went inside my house. "Welcome back,babe." Joe pecked my lips,"Have fun?"

"Totally,what did you guys do?" I smiled,"I took the kids to Build-a-Bear and then we went to get ice cream." Joe smiled. "Ooh,fun!"

"Mommy!!" Jake runs in,I dropped my begs and ran to him,"Jake!" I smiled and picked him up. "Look at my turtle!" He picked up the turtle he made,"Where is the clothes?" I laughed. "He just wanted underwear on his turtle." Joe laughed.

"Oh okay,what did you name it,Jake?" I smiled at him,"Daddy helped me name it..We named it Lucas." He smiled and I smiled big,"Oh my god!" I hugged him tight.

"Okay,mommy!" He giggled. "Audrey is already in bed,she had a big,the psychologist made her do some exercises,so she was exhausted."

"Oh okay,guess who's time to go sleep?" I smiled at Jake,"Me!" He smiled and I laughed a little.I carried him to his room and layed him on his bed. I tucked him in,"What story this time,boo?"

"That one!" He pointed and I pulled out the book and started reading to him. He fell asleep and I kissed his forehead,then I headed out.

I went to Joe,"Hey baby." I smiled at him,"Hey babe." He smiled back. "So Miley and I talked today..and we think it's a good idea to have the baby at home..in the bath."

His eyes shot up at me,"No,we're having it at the hospital." He got up and headed to our bedroom."You shot that idea down quickly." I laughed a little.

"I KNEW IT. I KNEW SHE WAS A BAD IMPACT ON YOU." Joe yelled and I looked at him,shocked,"Who?.."

"MILEY! I SHOULD OF KNOWN,THE BONG SMOKING BADASS SLUT INFLUENCING YOU TO HAVE A BABY,THEN HAVING A HOME BIRTH,WHEN YOU ARE CAPABLE OF GETTING WEAK AND SICK. SHE PROBABLY CAN'T HAVE A BABY BECAUSE OF ALL THE BONG." He yelled.

"SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND.WE THOUGHT OF THE PLAN,TOGETHER. BONG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHY SHE CAN'T HAVE THE BABY. I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING PREGNANT AND I HAVE NEVER DONE BONG." I yelled back.

"WELL MAYBE IT'S HER BEING YOUR INFLUENCE. I CAN'T LOOSE YOU." He yelled and I looked at him shocked,"COMING FROM THE GUY WHO IS UPSET WITH HIS BROTHERS LIKE A DAMN 10 YEAR OLD." I crossed my arms.

He stared at me for a minute then he started packing."THEN YOU GET MAD AND LEAVE ME. I'M A FUCKING PREGNANT WOMAN WITH MOOD SWINGS,YOU ARE REALLY  PUSHING MY BUTTONS."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP,DEMI." He glared. "DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP. YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE. WE FIGHT ABOUT THE MOST STUPIDEST THINGS,THEN YOU OR I GET SO UPSET,WE LEAVE. WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GO,JOE!? YOUR BROTHERS ARE ON TOUR!"

"A LITTLE DAMN PLACE CALLED A FUCKING HOTEL,DEMS." He sassed. "OH WELL HAVE FUCKING FUN." I rolled my eyes. He closed his suitcase and headed out. I followed.

"Remember you asked me to marry you,you asked me to have a life with you,for sick or for health." I glared."Fuck you." He glared and got in his car and drove off.

I rolled my eyes and headed inside,to my bedroom and headed to bed.

~~

The next day,I dropped Audrey at Kindergarten and I got Jake to his Grandma's. I headed to the studio to work on my fourth album. 

I parked my car and headed into the studio,I bumped into someone on the way."I'm so sorry!" I looked up and it was Selena. "It's fine,Demi..Don't worry about it." She smiled and continued walking.

I looked at her,sighed and head to the studio.

"Hey Dems,what songs do you want to record?" The producer asked,"Shouldn't Come Back,Fire Starter and I Hate You,Don't Leave Me." I reponded. "Okay." he smiled.

I went to the mic and started singing,

"See you're calling again, I don't wanna pick up, no, oh

I've been laying in bed, probably thinking too much, oh, oh
Sorry I'm not sorry for the times I don't reply; you know the reason why

Maybe you shouldn't come back
Maybe you shouldn't come back to me
Tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad, baby
Stop right now, you'll only
Let me down, oh oh
Maybe you shouldn't come back
Maybe you shouldn't come back to me" I started crying,I told them to stop. "Sorry,I'm a little emotional right now.." I laughed a little.

We restarted the song.

I got done and listened to the song,I smiled,"I love it!" I clapped.

Then I recorded Fire Starter.

"Good job,Demi!!" The producer smiled.

Next is I Hate You Don't Leave Me. I sighed outloud.

"You did an excellent job,Demi. Is everything okay?" He asked and I nodded my head,"Yeah.I'll see you guys tomorrow." I smiled a little and got in my car and drove home.

I saw Joe's car in the driveway,I sighed,I got out and went inside."Hey." He said,"Hi." I replied,putting my purse down. "We need to talk.." He looked at me. "No,we don't..I already made up my mind.." I sighed.

"Already?...What is it?" He looked at me,nervous,"Let's seperate...We need a break from each other,we need to see where it can take us..date different people and see if we really are meant to be.." I sighed and handed him back the engagement ring and slid off the marriage ring and put it in my pocket.

"Is this what you want?.." He looked at me and I nodded,"Yeah.." I bite my lip,"Oh and you can come over to see your kids whenever."

"Okay..bye Demi." He kissed my forehead and left..