51.

"Thank you for the birfday mommy." Jake hugged me and my heart warmed up,"Of course,sweetie!" I love you." I kissed his cheek,"Demi.." Selena walked in.

"Yeah?" I looked at her,"The doctor came..he said Audrey okay,she's awake if you want to see her." Selena smiled a little,"What about Joe?"

"I'm sorry.." Selena hugged me,I don't know what to do,I started crying on Selena's shoulder. "It's going to be okay..Audrey wants to see you though..I'll stay with Jake." Selena comforted me,"Thanks." I wiped my eyes. 

I headed to Audrey's room,"Hey baby." I kissed her forehead,"Hey mommy,I'm scared..." Audrey shook,I hugged her gently,"Don't be scared,I got you." I kissed her cheek.

"Mommy..what happened to dad--"

..

"Demi,wake up." Selena shook me softly,I lifted my head up,"What?!" I awoken. "Joe and Audrey are fine." Selena looked at me,"Wha--what?" I look at her,confused.

"Joe is alive and so is Audrey." Selena laughed a little."What? Joe was just dead and I was just with Audrey.." I was soo confused. 

"Aw,baby,you had a bad dream.." Selena patted my back,"I'll watch Jake." Selena smiled,"Thanks." I stood up. I headed to Joe's room,"Hey babe..." Joe said,weakly. 

"Hey,how you feeling?" I kissed his cheek,"I hurt." Joe winced,"How's Audrey?.." He looked at me,holding my hand.

"She's fine,I was about to visit her." I smiled,he kissed my knuckles,"Go see her,I'll be fine." He smiled,"Fine,fine." I giggled,"Bye baby." I kissed his lips and headed to Audrey's room.

"Mommy!!" She cried out,"Oh baby,I'm here." i hugged her as she cried on my shoulder,"I'm scared..." she sniffled,"Don't be scared,I'm here." I kissed her forehead and layed on the bed with her. 

Audrey cuddled next to me,"I love you mommy."

I smiled,"I love you too." I kissed her cheek.

--------------------------------

I'm still sick :\ (boo you whore)