60.

The last chapter,imma cry.

---------------------

Demi's POV:

I suddenly realized what I was doing,I pulled away,"No,Joe..It's over." I looked at him."Demi,you kissed me,you still have feelings for me." He held my hands,but I slipped them away,"Goodbye Joe.." I looked at him and then headed inside. I locked the door behind me.

"Mommy,mommy! Look what Logan and I made!!" Audrey showed me a painting,"It's beautiful!" I smiled. "Had a nice interview?" Logan asked,"Mhmm." I smiled.

Joe's POV:

I was upset,I was a wreck,I lost everything,I lost the love of my life.. I sighed and headed back to the airport. "One flight to LA please.." I sighed and showed the lady my driver's liscense. She then gave me my ticket. "Better hurry,the plane leaves in 15 minutes."

"Thank you." I headed to the plane,

Demi's POV:

"Do you want all that gone,go to waste?" Logan looked at me,I sighed,I played with the corner of the pillow,"Yeah..he's put me through alot of crap..and I deserve someone better right?" I looked at him,he nodded."You deserve a prince,and a prince doesn't hurt his queen." Logan smiled and I blushed.

"I had a prince,but I chose Joe instead.." I sighed,"Who was the prince?" He held my hand,smiling,"It was Zac..he was perfect with my kids,he was perfect to me,he treated me." I sighed.

"Maybe he's still single and forgive you?"  Logan looked at me,I nodded my head,"No,he wasn't perfect either...he was 6 years older then me,he wants kids..I can't give that to him.." I sighed.

"Let me sing you this.." he looked at me,

"I don't know why you always get so insecure

I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in the mirror

And why won't you believe me when I say

That to me you get more beautiful, everyday

When you're looking at the magazines

And thinking that you'll never measure up

You're wrong

Cause you're my cover, cover girl

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are

Why don't you know

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

You're the only one that rocks my world

My cover girl

Oh, oh, oh, oh, my cover girl

Oh, oh, oh, oh" he continued singing to me.

I blushed,"It's perfect,Logan." I hugged him. 

6 years later: 

Audrey:12

Jacob:9

Skylar:7

Mason:7

Joe:33

Demi:32

"Are you guys ready?" I yelled at the bottom of the steps."Almost mom!" Audrey replied.

We are going to a Christmas Dinner. "I'm ready mommy!" Mason ran downstairs,"Looking handsome as always." I smiled,"Here I am." Skylar came down in her christmas dress,"Beautiful." I smiled.