14.

I got in the car and drove home from the pharmacy.

..

"Hey,Dems! How was your date?"
"I don't know. He's probably screwing that chick he met at the restaurant,but it's whatever." I sighed.
"I'm sorry,Dems.." Nick hugged,"I got Audrey into bed."
"Thanks. I'm going to head to my room.." I smiled a little and headed to my bedroom,I shut the door and locked it.

I sat down on the bed and got the pills out of my purse and took atleast 4 of Central nervous system depressants. I felt the cold pills run down my throat. "Shit." I whispered,feeling the satisfaction.

I suddenly felt relax."Mmmm..." I laughed a little. I took some more and I started moaning from the pleasure I am getting throughout my body,I pulled onto my clothes,ripping them off as I started sweating.

I put the pills in my bedside drawer and I passedout.

The Next Day.

The next day I woke up,nothing but my understand and I was cold. I got up and slipped on a  peach camden smile sweatshirt and grey sweatpants and some soft socks. I took two of the Central nervous system depressants. "Mmm." I put the pills away and headed downstairs.

"Dude,this girl was awesome in bed. It was totally an intimate moment." I heard Joe talking,I sighed.
"Dude,I really don't want to know about your sex life. It's fucking discusting. Plus we got a 3 year and a 3 month old here."
"Well atleast I used protection or there would be another baby here in 9 months."

"DUDE,SHUT THE FUCK UP."
"Atleast I have a sex life." Joe bragged.
"A relationship isn't all about sex,Joseph." Nick rolled his eyes and I went on downstairs and I slipped on the carpet stepps and fell downstairs.

"Fuck you piece of shit!" I got up and  hit the step. I was causing a scene. I looked up and saw a little brown hair,brown eyed girl,"Audrey.."

She started crying,the screaming kind and ran to her room,which made Jacob cry.
"I'll make breakfast.." Joe called dibs.

"I'll take care of Jake.." Nick said and I nodded.

I went to Audrey,"Baby...open up.." I knocked on the door.
"No,mommy!"

I sighed and went inside. "Sweetie..I'm sorry."
"No! You yelling! Daddy is sick!"

"I didn't mean to yell...I am just tired..stress. Baby,I love you." I stroke her hair back. "Do you love daddy?"

I sighed and thought bout it a little.

"Yeah,I do. Do you love me?"

"I love you mommy! Forever and ever!"
"I love you this much." I opened my arms up wide.
"I have little hands,but I love you more!"

I laughed and kissed her face,"Impossible."

"Breakfast!" Joe yelled.
"Yay!!" Audrey ran downstairs.

I sighed and headed to my bedroom.

"Hey you okay? You are wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt in LA...in hot weather.."
"Yeah," I shrugged,"I guess I'm just a little cold." He felt me.

"You don't feel cold.."
"I'm better now,pst. See you at breakfast." I went to my bedroom and shut the door and took some more pills."Fucck..I whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta wait until Friday for an update.

The wait is real ;)

Enjoy!

-Chloe.