40.

The next morning,I woke up,ontop of Joe and I smiled to myself. I kissed from a little below his belly button up to his neck."Go a little lower and we'd have to lock the door." Joe smirked with his eyes closed.

I giggle and kept kissing his neck,I ran my hands through his hair,"Mmm." he smiled and I sat up on him and tied my hair into a ponytail.

I looked at him and he was looking at me with a gaze and I laughed,"What?.." He put his hand firmly on my cheek and smiled,"I can't believe I was about to lose you.."

I blushed a little,"You would never lose me...I probably wouldn't of been able to divorce because of how good you looked in that suit." I bit my lip and he laughed. "I wanna apologizes for every mistake I have done and said to you..that hurt you." he looked at me.

I smiled at him and bent down and kissed his lips softly as he wrapped his arms around me above my booty.

I laughed without breaking the kiss,he raised my shirt up.

"Daddy!" Jake called out,turning the knob on the door. "Damn." Joe whispered and I laughed and pulled my shirt down.

Jake comes in,"Good Mor-Mommy!?" Jake runs onto the bed and I layed down next to Joe and cuddle with Jake,"Hey baby boy!!" I smiled and kisses his cheek.

"What is Jake talking about--Mommy!" Audrey got on the bed and I cuddled her too,"Hey sweetie." I smiled. "Are we a family again,mommy?" Audrey looked at me,"Yes,we'll always be a family." I smiled.

"Yay!" Jake and Audrey cheered and I laughed,"Who wants french toast?" I asked. "Me!!" The kids said. "Okay." I smiled and got up and headed to the kitchen and started cooking,while Joe play with the kids.

The phone rang,so I answered it,"Hello?"

"This is Demi..oh hey Nick!" I smiled."Yeah,we'll eat then we'll be there.Love you." I smiled and hung up and continued cooking.

"Who was that?" Joe came in,"It was Nick,I couldn't understand who wasin labor,I told him we will be there after we eat." I smiled.

"Okay." He pecked my lips,"No we get to be the uncle and aunt,man that makes me sound old." He laughed and I laughed,"It does grandpa." I smirked and put some french toast on a plate,"Audrey food is ready!" I yelled.

"Hey!" He smacked my butt. "Yummy mommy!" She sits down. "I'm going to go home and change,meet you at the hospital?" I looked at Joe.

"Sure,you're not gonna eat?" Joe asked.

"I'm not craving french toast anymore.." I laughed,"See ya!" I pecked his lips and headed up.

An hour later,I arrived in the waiting room and sat on Joe's lap,"She's still in labor?" I asked. "Yep." Joe laughed and I watched the kids play with the toys the waiting room have.

"When you look me in the eyes, 

And tell me that you love me. 

Everything's alright, 

When you're right here by my side. 

When you look me in the eyes, 

I catch a glimpse of heaven. 

I find my paradise, 

When you look me in the eyes. " Joe whispered in my ear and I smiled. I layed my head back and closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

He kissed my cheek softly and placed his hands on my baby bump.

"Daddy,why are we here,who is hurt?" Audrey asked,"No one is hurt,you're going to become a cousin!" Joe smiled.

"How are babies made,daddy?" Audrey asked and I opened one eye,looking at Joe,"Well,mommy and daddy have a magical power." Joe said and I threw my head back laughing.

"Okay,so when I find a boy,I can have a kid?!" She smiled,"If you are in your 20's." Joe laughed.

"Oh okay.." She runs off and plays. "Babe,look." Joe point and I opened my eys and It was Wilmer. I got up and went to him,"Hey,you've been here for a month!?" I said,shocked. "No,no. I have to get thearapy..they had to amputate my left leg,so I have to learn how to walk with a robotic leg." He sighed.

I hugged him,"I'm so sorry.."

"Don't be..it is worth it..your daughter wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me." He looked at me,"Yeah I know,I just feel bad that you took your life over my daughter's.."

"Don't worry hermosa. I gotta go,my ride is here. I'll see yeah." He waved and then waved to Joe and headed out,I sighed and sat back onto Joe's lap.

"He had to get leg amputated,so now he has a robotic leg.." I sighed and Joe stroked my leg,"He saved our daughter's life. It it wasn't for him,we wouldn't have Audrey."

"I know..but I still feel horrible he has to go through this.." I sighed,"It's okay baby." He kissed my cheek.

"Anyone here for Nick Jonas?" The nurse came out and I stood up with Joe,"We are,I'm in sister in law,and he's his brother." I said.

"Wanna see your niece?" She smiled.

"If you don't mind,but who is the woman?" Joe asked and I held Joe's hand. "Um.." She looks at the charts,"Selena Marie Gomez?"

My mouth dropped.

like to the floor dropped.

"Holy shit.." Joe cursed. 

"You coming or not?" She asked," Yeah..sure." I said and I picked up Jacob as Joe picked up Audrey and we followed the nurse.

"I..will never have a baby..again.." Nick said and Joe laughed as we put the children down. "Funny,cause we didn't know you were expecting one." I laughed and went to Selena.

"Hey." I said,"Hii." She smiled,holding the cute boy,"What's his name?" I smiled."Jeremy Carter Jonas." Selena smiled. 

"How lovely." I smiled,"Can I hold him?" 

"Of course!" Selena handed him to me,"Afterall you are the godmother." She smiled and I looked at her.

"What? Don't be joking,I'm pregnant,this isn't funny." I smiled,"It's true." Nick hugged me from behind. "Selena suggested it and I thought it was a good idea." Nick smiled.

I rocked Jeremy,looking at him,"Thank you,Selena..that's soo sweet. But is it Nick's? How?" I looked at Nick then Selena."Well..."Selena blushed,"I realized I wanted to be with Nick the rest of my life,so 9 months ago we met up,I apologized and we had made up you know and then here we are." Selena smiled.

"Adorable!" I smiled,"And.." Selena bit her lip,"I'm engaged to Nick."

I screamed and jumped up and down,but Joe took Jeremy from me,"WE'RE GOING TO BE SISTER IN LAWS!! AHH!!" I smiled big. "Careful." Selena laughed,"So you and Joe are expecting another child?"

"No,it's Miley's." I smiled,Selena looked at me awkward,"You and Miley did it?"

"That'll be hot,to be honest." Joe said and I nudged him in the gut,"No,I'm a surrogate to Miley and Liam."

"Oh that's sweet." Selena smirked. "And I'm sorry for what I said.." I hugged her,"Apology accepted." She smiles.

"I'm sorry too,Selena." Joe smiled.

"Forgive and forget,Eh!?" Selena smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to make it Danielle and Kevin,but then I realized they already had their baby,so I thought why can't it be Nick&Selena,doi.

Ahaha.