46 Part 3.

I took Joe's hand and we went roaming around Hawaii.

"It's so beautiful here." I smiled. "Wanna go to Sea Life Park?" Joe looked at me and I laughed,"Of course..let's go back and changed." I told him and we headed back to the resort. I changed into a black two peice and put my hair in a messy bun.I slipped on some sandals and put my arms around Joe,behind him, and kissed his bare back,"Go like that." I smiled.

"Someone is fiesty." he smirked. "Oh shut up." I laughed and pecked his lips,"Let's go,I have always wanted to swim with dolphins." I smiled.

"If I get kicked out over my hot body,I'm gonna kill you." He smirked.

"Self centered much?" I smiled,"C'mon!" I grabbed his hand and we got a taxi to Sea Life Park. I cuddled next to Joe and layed my head on his shoulder,"I love you,baby." I smiled.

"I love you too babe." He kissed my forehead and we looked out the window.

We finally got to Sea Life,"Thank you." I smiled and paid the driver,Joe help me out. We headed inside. "Hello,welcome to Sea Life,may we help you?" the man greeted.

"We want to ride with the dolphins."

"With a kiss." I smiled.

"Okay,that'll be $369.98." the guy said and Joe gave him his card. "Wow,I'm sorry it's that expensive.." I looked at Joe,upet.

"Babe," Joe held my hand,"It's fine,I'll buy anything,everything to make you happy." he kissed my forehead. I smiled at him.

We got the tickets and we followed the instructer. "Welcome to Sea Life Park,so you guys want to swim with the dolphins?" The woman said.

"Yes,please." I smiled. "So here are th rules. Are your nails short?" the lady asked.

"Yes."  I smiled.

"I'm going gay,I'm growing my nails out." Joe joked.

I guess the lady didn't get the joke,because she was not laughing.I laughed a bit.

"No sunscreen,etc, on your skin?" she asked.

"Nope." Joe and I said at the same time.

"Make sure your pockets are empty and remove eye glasses,watches or body jewelery." She instructed. "And let an instructor assist you when putting on your life jacket before you enter the pool. Any questions?"

"Nope."

Nope."I smiled.

"Here are things NOT to do. Do not dive nor jump into the water. Instead,sit down and slide in. Do not attempt to swim under water and Do not attempt to walk instead of swimming in the pound."

"You got that?"

"Yes ma'm." Joe nodded his head and we then got on our life jackets. "Who wants to ride  Christropher,and who wants to ride Mitzi?" the instructor asked.

Joe chuckled a little bit,but I elbowed him,"I'll have Christropher." I smiled innocently. "I'll take Mitzi,I guess." I got in the water with Joe.

"Hey Chris." I smiled,petting my dolphin.

..

After we spent the day at Sea Life Park,we came back to our resort and I showered and changed into a Black Lace Top Cut Out Bodycon Dress with black peeptoe heels. I did my makeup and hair and I walked out.

"Damn,maybe we should stay here." Joe checked me out and I laughed a little,"Have you ever been this cocky,Mr.Jonas?" I smiled. 

"Ever since I met you,yes." he smirked. We headed to the taxi. "I can't believe my birthday is in 3 days..I'll be 26 years old.." I laughed a little, played with his hands.

"At least you're not 27." Joe laughed.

"We're getting on up there,baby." I joked.

---------------------------------------

OMG,Sorrry!!!

Sorry for the crummy,boring,short chapter!!

I am ashamed of myself.