19.

2 days later,we are back in Malibu. My food poisoning is gone.

I help Joe repack to stay with Nick a few days. "If you feel in the mood,call me cause I'll come straight here." He smirked and  I threw his clean pairs of boxers at him. "You're discusting." I laughed. "I'll see you later baby." Joe pecked my lips. "Bye squirt." He kissed Jacob's head,"Bye princess." He grabbed his suitcase and left to LA.

"Where is daddy going?" Audrey asked. "He is going to uncle Nick's because Nick is upset." I picked her up. "Oh.." She layed her head on my shoulder. "Wanna go to the beach?" I looked at her. "Yes!!" She smiled. 

"Okay let's get you changed." I smiled and carried her to her bedroom. I changed her into her favorite swimsuit. "Can you go to the basement and get the beach stuff?" I smiled at her and she nodded her head and went off. I changed into a black Wonderland Cia Bandeau bikini with black flip flops. I put my hair into a bun and put on a white Bow Wrap Floppy Hat. I got Jacob's carrier and I put it  in the car and I got Jacob buckled up.

"Okay mommy!" Audrey runs to me with the bag. "You got it?" I smiled and looked in the bag,"You did." I smiled and then I helped her in the car and got her buckled.

I got in the car and drove to the beach.

"Stay right here." I told Audrey and then I got Jacob out of the car and into his carrier. "Mommy..people are taking pictures of your butt." Audrey giggled. I turned my head and saw the paparazzi. I sighed. "You ready sweetheart?" I took Audrey's hand and we walked to the beach. 

"Hello Demi! Can we say how good your body looks?!" The paparazzi asked me and I smiled a little bit. "Thank you."

"I bet Joe is a lucky guy."
"Not infront of my children please."
"Sorry,sorry."

"So how was England?"
"It was awesome. I love England,would definitely go back." I smiled at the cameras. "Awesome. We'll let you have your alone time,Demi."

"Thank you." and walked passed them as they kept taking pictures. We found a spot and we layed  our towels down and I started putting suntan lotion on Audrey."Okay,babe." I smiled and watched her play in the sand.

I then started putting tanning lotion on myself.

Joe's POV.

"Dude you smell like shit." I covered my nose. "Rrrrrggh." Nick groaned. "Bro,come on,you are better then this." I told him but he groaned again."We are going to get you out." I lifted him up and put him in the shower. "You get naked and wash. I'll be back in 5 minutes." I glared at him and left the bathroom. 

I was thinking. I got my phone out.

"Thanks for breaking my brother's heart."
"I DON'T LOVE HIM."
"You could of called the whole thing off before it got serious. Screw you." I put my phone back in my pocket and I heard a big thump.

I ran to the bathroom

"Dude.." I groaned,"You owe me big time." I picked him up and carried him to his bedroom. I threw him new clothes and underwear. "Put them on." I closed my eyes.

"I did." He said.

"Wow I don't get a groan!?" I joked,"Good now let's go get you some fresh air.I put his arm around me and I led him to my car. I drove to McDonalds.

I pulled into a parking lot and I helped him out and we went inside. "I'll have a double cheeseburger and small fries with water plese." I ordered,"And you Nick?"

"A...cheeseburger..and small fries and diet coke please." He sighed.

"$10.30."
I handed the casher the money and grabbed the food. We sat down at a table and I started eating. "She didn't love you Nick,she texted me  that she didn't.."