53 part two.

a week later,

"None of these fucking dresses fit me!" I sat on the bed upset,Wilmer's funeral starts in an hour. "Here." Joe goes in my closet,leaving my in a black bra and underwear (sexxxy). 

He walks out with a black lacy skater dress,"Here. This looks good,go try it on." He saids in an accent,I laughed and put it on,"Twirl around." he said with the accent again,I laughed,and twirled.

"Looks great." Joe smiled and leaned in to kiss me,I started laughing,"Shit,that was close." he stopped himself. I laughed and slipped on black sandal heels and I fixed my hair and did my makeup.

"Okay,I'm off. the kids ahould be back from visiting your mom in a few minutes,love you." I hugged him,"Love you too bestie." He laughed a little.

I got my keys and drove to the funeral.

..

"Hola, soy Demi Lovato." I walked in greeted myself to his parents,"Hola, Demi! Estoy Sobeida Valderrama, Wilmer's madre" his mom greeted.

"¿Estás esperando un hijo suyo?" his dad asked me if  I was expecting his Wilmer's child,I put my hand on my belly,"No, es un hombre diferente, mi marido,Joe Jonas." I smiled.

"Oh, felicitaciones." they congratulated me,"Gracias. Vine a presentar mis respetos." I told them I came here to pay my respects.

"Demi!" His sister,Stephanie Valderrama came to me,"Hey,I'm so sorry for your lost!" I hugged her tight. "His crazy ex girlfriend drowned him!" she sighed,I hugged her again,"He was a great guy." I tried not to cry.

"He was." Stephanie smiled at me and took me to Wilmer. I sighed,I bent down softly and hugged him,"Hey...I miss you." I wiped my eyes,"Now you're my hermosa angel." I smiled a little. "Thank you for saving my daughter.." I looked at him and I kissed his forehead softly.

I found a seat and watched as the ceremony started.

The ceremony ended and we all headed to the funeral home,I rode with Stephanie and followed everyone to Wilmer's burial spot.

"Let's pray." the preacher said and everyone bowed their heads. The preacher said a few words  and then they started burying Wilmer.

Suddenly I felt a gust of wind him,I smiled,I knew it was his spirit. "Goodbye Wilmer..." I sighed and headed back to my car,"Hey Demi,wait." Stephanie caught up to me, "Yeah?" I turned around,"We're having a fiesta at my mom's house,wanna come with? Wilmer would want you to come.."

I looked at her and thought for a second,"Sure,I'll go,as long as there is food." I smiled and she laughed a little,"Of course there will be food."

Joe's POV.

I was at TCBY with the kids and my brothers,"I need help..I need to make Demi kiss me." I took a bite of my frozen yogurt."Why don't you kiss her?" Nick looked at me weird.

"Ewww." Jake laughed and I laughed,"I know,ewwie!" I tickled him,"We made a deal..if I kiss her,she gets to name our daughter,if she kisses me,I get to name our daughter." I smiled.

"That's the most dumbest thing I have ever heard from you." Nick laughed,"She made the deal!" 

"If you want to kiss her so bad,just kiss her. Then think of  a good name that you think she'll like,then bomb." Kevin smirked,I pointed at him,"That's a good idea." I smirked,"How about Skylar Mae Jonas or Skylar Grace Jonas?" I looked at them.

"I like them." Nick smiled,I threw my trash away,"Thanks dude." I smiled,"Let's go guys." I picked up Jake,"Bye guys."

I got the kids in the car and drove home.

I ran inside with the kids,"Hey guys! Did you guys have fun?" Demi asked as she got up. "We did!!" Jake smiled and Demi kissed his forehead.

"How was the funeral?" I held both of her hands,"It went good,he would of been happy..when they were burying him...I felt a gust of wind..and I knew he is going to be there." Demi smiled and fixed her shirt then held my hands again.

I kissed her softly,I felt her smile in between the kiss," Skylar Mae Jonas or Skylar Grace Jonas." I smiled at her and she was shocked,"I like..Skylar Mae Jonas." Demi smiled.

"I love her,I love our kids,and I love you." I kissed her again.