5.

It's been two days since the court date. Nick has been staying with me still. I wearing a tanktop and some jean shorts with my hair in a ponytail. I decided it was a nice day to plant flowers,Nick was watching the twins inside.

A car pulled in my driveway and I turned my head and it was Joe. I got up and took off my gloves.He got out,"Hey,Audrey wanted to see her mom.." Joe ran his hands through his hair. You can tell he hasn't shaved his face. 

"Mommy!!" Audrey ran out and I picked her up and spun her around,"I missed you sooooo much!!" I kissed her cheek."No! I missed you more." Audrey smiled and kissed my cheek. "Not uh!" I smiled,then I looked at Joe,"Wanna see the twins?"

"Of course!" Joe smiled a little. I went inside with him while carrying Audrey to the twins,"Here are your brothers,Aud." I smiled. "Hey Jake! Hey Luke!" Audrey waved. Joe picked up one and  I sat Audrey in a chair and I gave her Lucas,"Careful,baby." I smiled at Audrey.

"Hey bro!" Joe looked at Nick,"Hey dude. I'm just here to help you all out." Nick replied."You mean Demi right?" Joe was looking at Jacob,"Well yeah..I mean,she'll be by herself..with twins,it'll be hard." Nick said and Joe just nodded.

"I think it's time to go." Joe sighed and put Jake back in the crib then he took Lucas from Audrey and put him in the crib,"Let's go Audrey!" Joe helped her up. "Joe,it doesn't mean anything!" I said,kind of shocked. "Noooo,I wanna stay with mommy!" Audrey started crying.

"Joe,let her stay with me tonight." I sighed."Fine..remember to take her to preschool tomorrow." Joe looked at me,with some hurt eyes. "I know." I sighed and picked her up. "Bye daddy!!" Audrey waved and Joe left.

..

"What a beautiful drawing!" I smiled at the picture Audrey drew."Daddy,said I can be an artist!" Audrey smiled."You can!"  I smiled,"Artist Audrey Faith Jonas,hmm..I like it." I smiled. "Mommy.." Audrey put her crayons back in the box.

"Yeah,sweetheart?" I looked at her then I got up and pinned her drawing on the refridgerator."Will you and daddy ever get back together?" she asked and I looked at her and sighed,"No,sweetheart..we don't love each other like we use to.." I picked her up and got her ready for her bath.

..

I tucked her in the bed,"Night night,don't let the bed bugs bite." I smiled and kissed her forehead and left her room and went to Nick."Hey.."I sighed. "You okay?" He asked,"Yeah.." I looked at him and he looked at me.

He softly put his lips on mine and started kissing me. I was shocked. I pulled away,"I'm sorry..but I can't do it..I just got divorced and he's your brother...and didn't you see how hurt he was when he found out you are here to help me..I'm not ready to do this yet..and what about Selena?"

"You're right..I'm sorry..I'm going to get ready for bed. Night,Dems." Nick got up and went to his room he has been staying.  I layed my head back on the couch and I sighed.

Joe's POV.

I sat on my bed and called up my best friend Mikey Deleasa,Danielle's brother. "Hello?" He answered. " Hey dude,it's Joe." I played with my sheets."Hey bro,what's up?" he replied. "I went stupid...I divorced Demi,thinking it was a good idea,but now I realize it was a dumb shitty thing to do..and now I fucking miss her." I sighed.

"Why did you guys divorce anyways?" Mikey asked and I can tell he was eating chips from the munching. "I thought it would be good for us since we fought alot,but I am soo stupid and didn't put the time and effort to save our marriage. I screwed up." I sighed.

"How bout you win her back,like ask her to lunch or something. Like,take it slow." Mikey said,and an idea came to my head. "Thank you dude..I gotta go..I'll talk to you later." I hung up and I called Demi. 

"Hello?" She answered,"Hey.." I smiled a little,hearing her voice."Hey Joe,what's up?" 

"Hey..um I was wondering if you would like to get some lunch with me tomorrow at Panera Bread? And maybe go to the New Jersey Aquarium..?" I invited."By ourselves?" she asked."Well yeah.." I sighed,

"Sure,I'll love too." Her voice perked up. "Pick you up at 12."  I said then hung up.

Demi's POV.

The next day I dropped Audrey off at preschool and  I went back home and got ready for lunch with Joe. I put on a black snoop dog shirt and black tights with black combat boots with a red beanie. I put my make up on. "Where you going?" Nick walked in.

"Lunch with a friend,mind watching Jake and Luke?" I looked at him,"Um,sure. Go have fun." Nick smiled a little."Thanks!" I hugged him and grabbed my purse and got in my car and drove to Panera Bread.

..

"Hey." I smiled a little and sat down across from Joe. "I like what you did with your hair." Joe complimented. "Thanks. I see you're not shaving." I smirked. "Yeah. Does it make me look older?" Joe rubbed his chin."Yeah,kind of." I laughed a little."That's what I am aiming for."Joe chuckled.

"Good,cause it's working." I laughed and looked at him and looked down,"We should order.." I said and Joe nodded his head. We got up and ordered our lunch and got it and took it to our table. "So we're going to an aquarium next,really?! How old are you,Joe?" I giggled.

"I'm 24,but I act like I'm 4,you know." Joe laughed and I threw my head back laughing."So how is your sandwhich?" Joe looked at me and I smiled at him,"It's delicious. Yours?" I looked at his sandwhich.

"Awesome." Joe smiled.

...

We were now at the aquarium. "This is my favorite fish."Joe pointed at this cool fish and I laughed,"It was a starfish 2 years ago."  I smiled at him,"Fish change." Joe chuckled. We went to the penguins exhibit.

Joe started laughing and I looked at him,"What is it?" and he pointed at these two penguins making love to each other. "Joe really!?" I laughed and looked at him,"Oh gosh." I laughed and took him away,"There were kids there,Joseph."

"I'm sorry,I can't help myself!" Joe laughed and we went to the sharks exhibit. "I love sharks!" I cheered. "Are you sure you're a girl?" Joe joked. "I had 3 kids,didn't I?" I smirked. "Smart ass." Joe smirked and I laughed.

..

"I'll take you back to your car." Joe said and got in the car and I did too. "Okay thanks." I smiled. Joe started driving and when he stopped at the red light, I looked at him. "What is it?" Joe looked at me and I don't know what came over me. I leaned in and kissed him.

The last I remember that we was speeding his house. He took my inside and he pushed me to the wall and started kissing me roughly. I wrapped my legs around him and ran my hands through his dark brown hair. He slipped off my green jacket and I slid off his shirt and threw it randomly. 

He then slid off my shirt and he carried me to his bedroom and layed me down softly and continued slipping each others clothes off. He started kissing my chest and ran my hands through his hair once again.

...

I put my head on his chest,out of breath."Shitt.." I said and Joe laughed and stroke my hair softly,"Why did we do this?.." I looked at him. "Do what?.." He looked back at me,"You know..had sex when we are divorce...this isn't right." I sighed.

"I know,but I still love you and...I believe I did one of the stupid things I did...it was letting you go. I know I fucked up,I'm sorry..but maybe we did marry young and now we can restart and get to know each other better,I just know I love you." Joe looked at me.

I kissed his chest,"I love you too..maybe you're right,maybe we can restart..but can we please keep this one a secret..only you and me."

"Yeah,only you and me." Joe smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------

Were you shocked?

Do you believe they can do this?

Enjoy!

~Chloe.